NERRB “Live Free or Die!” Ride Manchester, NH Sunday May, 31st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0dd3e90906e2bad931a1fd27a8be084f.jpg

c2629b825d9c3085085a3f3abdaf8540.jpg

Dan gets bigger every ride
4d243473085ac1647448662ed12873aa.jpg

Dan pushing these old bikes to their limits[emoji1] [emoji605] [emoji605] [emoji605] [emoji605]
Awesome ride

That was some of the toughest riding we have done as a group – EVER! The rains, the mud/sandy trail, add a killer climb and cold saturated clothing and it shows that we NERRB’s come from Hardy Stock indeed! :cool:

Manchester%205-31-15%20003_zpspn5vizlv.jpg

Manchester%205-31-15%20005_zpsvnuqhcwy.jpg

Manchester%205-31-15%20007_zpsvlc0fmix.jpg

Manchester%205-31-15%20006_zpsxtphadjd.jpg

Manchester%205-31-15%20008_zpsc3baqrcg.jpg

It’s always awesome riding with all of you and I wouldn’t want to have it any other way! :thumbsup:

That was some of the worst an best
of an NERRB group ride. That downhill
in the rain,thru puddles was the best.
Welcome newbies,hope you had fun.
Stevil

Valerie had a blast and really enjoyed hanging out with all of you! She definitely wants to ride with us again.
Heres the pics that Trina sent me...
The weather started out pretty nice. At least it as warm.
RRWE6lc.jpg

Dan Dan the Giant Man :)
RM63DjE.jpg

The girls. (No, not those girls...)
xC7TduA.jpg

Dan broke his bike again....
L2uieyT.jpg

Me admiring Stevils bike
qFQiYo7.jpg

Me looking horrified at the accumulating rain puddle on top of the umbrella just waiting for Dan to start the umbrella wars:eek:
0CNMYOI.jpg

Just finished washing off all the sand from the bike, that stuff got into everything, the brakes, gears, derailleur, rack – under the saddle…let’s do it again!!!

The biggest thing for me about this group is that everyone is really cool as to whatever happens. No one complains about weather or things going wrong, breakdowns etc... we ride as a group and are faithful as a group no matter what happens and we are like family. That's pretty awesome for a group of people just thrown together for the sake of riding old school ratrod bikes. I feel privileged to be a part of this group.

BUMMER! Sorry I missed it.....any plans for another one soon?
Yes, the Northampton Nightlife Ride later this month and Laconia too!

We're trying for a-ride-a-month; in this case however, two rides! :)

The biggest thing for me about this group is that everyone is really cool as to whatever happens. No one complains about weather or things going wrong, breakdowns etc... we ride as a group and are faithful as a group no matter what happens and we are like family. That's pretty awesome for a group of people just thrown together for the sake of riding old school ratrod bikes. I feel privileged to be a part of this group.
This could not have been said better, Jane! :thumbsup:

Thats a whole pizza his left hand and a 24 oz beer in his right hand!

Along with his hockey playoff beard!

c2629b825d9c3085085a3f3abdaf8540.jpg

Dan gets bigger every ride

Dan pushing these old bikes to their limits[emoji1] [emoji605] [emoji605] [emoji605] [emoji605]
Awesome ride

Latest posts

Back