NERRB: Bike New London custom bike ride June 27th, CT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLCTVWguy

Rollin' on 20's
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We've got our community bike shop up and running now in downtown New London. Thought we'd invite everyone to check it out and go for a fun easy ride around town too.

Saturday, June 27th 2015, at 2PM, we're getting together at Bike New London's shop: 310 State Street, New London, CT 06320 for those from out of the area.

The ride starts at 3. We'll ride/hang out/block traffic/eat wings/have beverages til 6 or so. Lots of good places to do that in New London, though Hot Rod's comes first to mind for their amazing variety of sauces and appetizers.

What we've got is a big space to meet and store your bikes while we're out. If you bring 2 or more, they can be locked in the shop while we ride. Any cool custom or vintage bike is welcome on the ride.

We're also doing a swap meet table. Bring something you want to trade or sell. Must be bike related. Bike New London will have some of our regular and vintage bikes available for sale as well as some items from our volunteers' personal stashes of kool parts.

Any questions? Email is best, [email protected] or find us on Facebook too. Hope to see you guys there!

--Rob

Cool,Rob. Saw this on your BNL site and
wondered if you would promote this event
here. Glad you did as it's always fun to visit
your city.Count me in...Stevil

Rob,is this ride rain or shine?
And can we leave bikes on consignment?
I got 2 Jesse James bikes and Green
Machine to unload. Let us know,pls.
...Stevil

Any pics? I had to work today...:banana:opps wrong emoticon :dance2:there - that's better! :confused:

Latest posts

Back