NERRB Freeze Your Beep-Off 3 Northampton, MA new date Sunday, April, 19th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can meet as early as anyone else wants to get there.

Will an 8AM start be too early or is 9AM alright? We can have breakfast at the diner and enjoy a short ride; we can then return in time for the 11AM ride and have lunch at the diner, then go onto the long ride.

Flexibility with time – or, how the Space Time Continuum and the application of Special Relativity apply to a bicycle ride on a Sunday morning! :)

I will be biking all weekend. In for early
8 am start ,run to the diner,wait in line,wait
for service,eat and scramble back to town.
I don't think think we could be back by 11.
But I think the breakfast club willing to ride
rest of day,except Joe. So late folks take your time or meet us on trail as we return.
My thoughts....Stevil

Stevil,

8 AM at the Tunnel Bar. As long as there is 2 of us. Let plan on it. Text me at 8606902162 if things change.

Joe

There will be three of us at Tunnel Bar at 8 AM! :) I'll see you guys there!

You guys don't pay attention. We're
up to 5 now...S

just have a lot of things going on at the same time and I need to shuttle kids here there and everywhere. Would like to go for a motorcycle ride in the afternoon as well. Last nice day while I am still on vacation.

What's your big hurry Joe?

It’ll be a comfortable 48-degrees at ride start and 55 by noon w/NO RAIN! :banana:

Will anyone still be riding in the afternoon, say 2-ish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Sunday morning just freed up and I bought a leash extension at Sears Hardware store closing sale. Says on the pkg its 75 miles long. Should reach to NoHo. Ok so who's riding the earliest? That's when I'll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

636e777216248a401927f2c5436e7ea2.jpg

6de477463fa13d9398b57a86ac88dc45.jpg

6dd1f0932178ce30fb5bddfa99d56c75.jpg

Latest posts

Back