NERRB Mrs. Murphy’s Doughnut Ride Simsbury, CT Sunday April, 23rd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Meet-Up Place: Plan 'B' Burgers parking lot
4 Railroad St, Simsbury, CT
Meet-Up Time: 9:00AM

It’s time to “pig-out” on some of the best homemade doughnuts in New England! This ride has become an annual custom (or rite of passage!?) whatever – we have as a dedicated group of Ratty’s grown and I personally look forward to riding with each of yous peeps again after this long winter’s break! :)

IMG_20140830_111101_335_zps8de3d066.jpg

Last edited:
Really looking forward to seeing you guys but don't you think April will be a bit warmer? If we must meet in March can't it be further south? Like Georgia? If I'm cold and need incentive to ride somewhere on my bike its not going to be for doughnuts. Sorry. Beer yes. Doughnuts....not so much. Anyway, who am I kidding? I would come anyway. :)

April would be nice, Jane; perhaps Northampton in mid-April followed by a ride in Maine in early May?

So, who's in so far - the silence has been deafening! :grin:

April would be nice, Jane; perhaps Northampton in mid-April followed by a ride in Maine in early May?

I think I want to do the Maine ride more towards the end of June. I want to be able to throw a big party out in the backyard, set up a huge tent, lanterns hanging from the trees, good food, drink and maybe we will even ride bikes :D It will be awesome and everyone has to stay the whole weekend. :D

I think I want to do the Maine ride more towards the end of June. I want to be able to throw a big party out in the backyard, set up a huge tent, lanterns hanging from the trees, good food, drink and maybe we will even ride bikes :D It will be awesome and everyone has to stay the whole weekend. :D
That's a great idea Jane, let's do that! Friday night, all day Saturday and into Sunday afternoon?

If the weather that we have had recently holds-up, it should be a really nice day for a ride! :)

The swap and doughnuts on back to back Sundays – yeah, that works! :thumbsup:

So its just us three then? :wondering::crazy:

Perhaps, we should reschedule it for the last Sunday in March?

Please Note: The aforementioned will be the cancellation make-up date if the weather doesn't cooperate.

Last edited:
It'll be good to go riding with you again, Joel.

Due to a 33% chance of rain, should we move this ride back one-week to Sunday March, 26th?

Date to be decided due to weather considerations.

Hopefully, there’ll be no issues with snow, rain, sleet, tsunami, earthquakes, tornados or hurricanes; just a beautiful warm sunny day with which to smell the rose's.

Last edited:
IMG_0208.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG
For those attending this ride,please consider offering extra bikes for NERRB's
that no longer Have a bike. :confused:Stevil

Latest posts

Back