NERRB Mrs. Murphy’s Doughnut Ride Simsbury, CT Sunday April, 23rd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUOTE="ZygoteLittle, post: 1041015, member: 13131"]What’s really cool is that we’re doing 30-milers on bicycles originally designed for riding around the neighborhood. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, my butt feels like it should have been on a neighborhood ride....those old seats weren't made for marathon rides:13::20:

QUOTE="ZygoteLittle, post: 1041015, member: 13131"]What’s really cool is that we’re doing 30-milers on bicycles originally designed for riding around the neighborhood. :cool:
Yeah, my butt feels like it should have been on a neighborhood ride....those old seats weren't made for marathon rides:13::20:[/QUOTE]
Hey, if you want to ride with us on a regular basis you need to toughen up your butt!!!!

You guys are nuts - that's why I love ya'!

Yours truly,
Old Iron Butt

So how was the ride? Any pictures? How were the donuts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did I miss page two? Duh. Good pics. Wish I coulda made it. Gonna try like heck to make NoHo and not lose my car keys this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did I miss page two? Duh. Good pics. Wish I coulda made it. Gonna try like heck to make NoHo and not lose my car keys this time.
Try to make it, Ian; it'll be good to go riding with you again. :thumbsup:

Had a "kick butt" of a time, re-sched works for me, maybe have time to pad the seat, NOT! Pe@ce. Johnny

Attachments

• IMG_3029.JPG
    IMG_3029.JPG
    378.4 KB · Views: 166

Latest posts

Back