NERRB New England Rat Rod Bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NERRB Northampton Nightlife Ride Northampton, MA rescheduled for Saturday May, 27th

We need consensus on a date for the Northampton Nightlife Ride.

Are Friday night out of the question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0263.JPG
Not gonna happen.NERRB members too
spread out in region to get together after
work on a Friday. Tough enough to see
them on a weekend !...Stevil

How about a date in June, but one that WILL NOT conflict with Jane's Addiction on the 24th/25th...what say you all

PS Steve, please post the date of the next muscle bike ride!!!

Last edited:
The Northampton Nightlife Ride will now take place on Saturday June 3rd

How about a date in June, but one that WILL NOT conflict with Jane's Addiction on the 23rd/24th...what say you all

PS Steve, please post the date of the next muscle bike ride!!!

Just to make clear, The Jane's Addiction Ride is June 24th and 25th, not the 23rd. Don't want people showing up here on a Friday. That's the day of the week I practice witchcraft and turn myself into a fruit bat. Sometimes a leprechaun..or a wombat depending on my mood. Either way , the 23rd wouldn't be a good time to show up. :eek:
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Just to make clear, The Jane's Addiction Ride is June 24th and 25th, not the 23rd. Don't want people showing up here on a Friday. That's the day of the week I practice witchcraft and turn myself into a fruit bat. Sometimes a leprechaun..or a wombat depending on my mood. Either way , the 23rd wouldn't be a good time to show up. :eek:
:crazy::crazy::crazy:
Point taken: changes made.

Can't wait to ride!!!

Last edited:
IMG_3153.JPG
IMG_3144.JPG
IMG_3154.JPG
IMG_3151.JPG
IMG_3147.JPG
IMG_3142.JPG
View attachment 51196 Plumfest performers May 20th.
Free concerts.. good music good people. Plumfest.org for more info
A great time was had on Plum Island at Plumfest May 20th. Rode my apocalyptic cruiser from concert site to concert site!
Pics to follow!

Last edited:
View attachment 51973 View attachment 51972 View attachment 51970 View attachment 51968 View attachment 51967 View attachment 51965
A great time was had on Plum Island at Plumfest May 20th. Rode my apocalyptic cruiser from concert site to concert site!
Pics to follow!
There were so many bands playing throughout the island and it was hard to see all of them. I got to see a few of my local favorites .... Tsunami of Sound.....Bob Kramer Band....Lower Units, (Ipswich band) .........

Looks like it’ll be raincoats and beater bikes for this Saturday's, Nightlife Ride!!!

Don't pay too much attention to the weather report. I've been watching it all week. It keeps changing.

You’re right Jane, the forecast has improved noticeably; I dig your optimism. Forgetabout the raincoats and beater bikes – let’s ride!!! :happy:

How long does the ride/hanging out usually last till?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long does the ride/hanging out usually last till?
11P to mid-nightish???

Although, admittedly, Stevil is better qualified to answer this question...Steve?

Latest posts

Back