NERRB NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday August 17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Date: Saturday, June 1st
Meet-up Time: 5PM
Meet-up Place: the parking lot across the street from Tunnel Bar in Northhampton

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Do we have a date yet for NoHo-EaHo-NoHo? That's a short-ish ride, approx. 13 miles round trip, but with more bar hopping after around NoHo. Needs to be on a hot summer night.
Let’s set a Date and Meet-up Time for this ride.

A former NERRB ride in this town with Ian (fitsfreeitsforme) and Joe (yeshoney) showed that it has a lot to offer.

Let’s plan this now that we have time on our side.

Peace everybody

Re: NERRB NoHo-EaHo-NoHo Saturday Nightlife Ride

Gonna suggest an early June Saturday evening. just throwing it out. If we get to July or August I have no idea where I ail be.

I'm good for June 1st or the 8th ,but not limited to only those dates. 8) ...Stevil

Walker said:
I'd like to get a riding crew together for this years Laconia Motorcycle Week. The event runs from June 8-16th. I live just 15min from Weirs Beach. Rode in last year and had a good time, you just cruise right up the break down lane and avoid a mile of parked traffic trying to get in. Lots to see and do up here. Last year I rode in at the tail end of the show on Saturday mid day, that's usually when the place gets really crazy.

Some other stuff that is right down the road:
Gunstock Mountain zip line & ropes course
Lakes Region Natural Science Center (3 miles from my house)
Hiking trails
Frosted barley pops

I might be going with my Dad on the motorcycle this year...I'll be looking for you :D

yeshoney said:
Gonna suggest an early June Saturday evening. just throwing it out. If we get to July or August I have no idea where I ail be.

Stevil said:
I'm good for June 1st or the 8th ,but not limited to only those dates. 8) ...Stevil

How about if we tentatively go with June 8th as the date, what do you guys think would be a good Meet-up Time?

Walker I like your idea, that could be a great ride, People watching, Motorcycle watching, and we get a large audience to check out our rides, isn't that part of the enjoyment of riding.

Well, we are at an impasse based, bi-location quandary. Obviously, we all can’t be at both bike week and Northampton simultaneously. I would suggest the start of a Laconia Bike Week thread so that those of us interested in the NoHo-EaHo-NoHo Ride can continue development.

KZ1000 said:
Walker I like your idea, that could be a great ride, People watching, Motorcycle watching, and we get a large audience to check out our rides, isn't that part of the enjoyment of riding.
Definitely, the premise, Larry!

BTW I do like this idea too. I’ve always ridden my motorcycle to Bike Week, something my friends and I have done for years. No question that riding our bicycles would be a lot of fun, driving a car close to the site would pose a problem however since there are sections that are limited only to motorcycles.

We can get the best of both worlds here in that Bike Week is time constrained, while Northampton affords us some flexibility with time.

ZygoteLittle said:
Well, we are at an impasse based, bi-location quandary. Obviously, we all can’t be at both bike week and Northampton simultaneously. I would suggest the start of a Laconia Bike Week thread so that those of us interested in the NoHo-EaHo-NoHo Ride can continue development.

Back to the original thread before this interruption; Joe and Steve, how would a Meet-up Time of 12-noon for the NoHo-EaHo-NoHo Ride work?

No problem, NoHo is the contraction for Northampton and EaHo is the contraction for East Hampton.

Personally, I thought it rude of you to highjack the thread; but now I understand the context – it’s all good.

A ride during Bike Week is a cool idea, the concept works since our bikes require just as much creativity as that of our motorcycling cousins. I will support such a ride if you think it’ll help and if the guys up for the NoHo-EaHo-NoHo Ride wouldn’t mind flexibility in ride scheduling.

Peace

Ah ,yea, ... back to NoHo,Mass bike ride. I thought this would be an evening pub run.
Gary and I can get up there by 5 and if late,find yous guys at a watering hole. Looking for parking lot races,
skiding contests and naughty behavior riding thru a very nice town :)

Cool Steve, a 5P Meet-Up Time works. Hopefully, the parking lot across the street from Tunnel Bar will have a couple of spaces available; if not, then we’ll make Tunnel Bar the Meet-Up Place. How do you and Gary feel about this, Joe what do you think?

Also, with the possibility of a ride through Laconia(?)/Weirs Beach(?) for Bike Week on Saturday June 8th happening(?), would it be alright to move this ride up to the first Saturday in June?

Looking forward to an evening ride in Northampton 8)

ZL , June 1st is okay and the Tunnel is "the end". Meetup is parking lot across the street and 3rd floor
of that bar. Joe,Ian ,Dave,Dan, Brian help me with name. Famous start of NEMBM rides.Tradition :| ...Stevil

Don't remember the name of that bar, but definitely meet up in the parking lot and 5 is good. After hours party in the parking lot and "informal swap meet" is always welcome!

June 1st or whatever that date is works too.

Laid back for sure - Cheeseburger and BYOB at that restaurant on the corner is a MUST!

Where is Danimal and the leaf spring bike dude - his neighbor?

Skip - give up a Sat night and join us. I am putting the baseball on hold for that day if we get it scheduled.

Ian - You in?

WIll check back for updates.

Joe

I think I can do June 1st. So far anyway. Subject to change once I check in with the boss.

Steve, I think it's called Bishop's Lounge, but I could be wrong.

Definitely need a Local Burger. Best burgers ever.

Latest posts

Back