NERRB NoHo Sort’a Freeze Your Beep Off Spring Ride Pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would this have been a stupid idea?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Meet-up Time: 10AM

Meet-up Place: Parking lot across the street from Tunnel Bar NoHo

Last edited:
I miss all you NERRBs. Can't wait to ride with you all again. If we get a mid winter thaw, let's ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss all you NERRBs. Can't wait to ride with you all again. If we get a mid winter thaw, let's ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1
Let’s do this – I too miss riding with all of you and a mid-winter ride on a Sunday late morning/early afternoon in January would be awesome!

Sunday January, 26th is in between the NFL Conference Championships and the Super Bowl on February 6th; however, if football isn’t all that important, then any Sunday in January; on the other hand, if the Pats are still in it, then...

Last edited:
How about if we ride on Sunday January 12th (right now it is 18 below zero Fahrenheit [crazy cold Celsius] outside)!

Ride Start: 10AM

Meet-up Place: Parking lot across the street from Tunnel Bar, Northampton, MA

What say you all?

Last edited:
Should we ride snow or shine? (I can't believe we are even suggesting this, this is nuts – so, it should be fun!)

So, who's in?

Last edited:
Sunday temps may hit 60 here in CT. I gotta get out of a family cookie bake-off. Might bike outta Simsbury north to Crabby Joe's!!.......Stevil

Steve I'll ride with yous on Sunday. PM me about a time and meet up location.

Jose, I'm pretty sure I can do January 12th.

Steve, please post pics of the Simsbury ride.

:arghh:I think I oughta call Sunday's ride off now. I've been told they don't plow
the trail and the forecast calls for rain. If these conditions change I'll reconsider
the whole event. Stay Tuned.........Stevil

After we posted, Joe text me and said the path is probably snow covered. If you find out otherwise, I'll ride (so long as it's not pouring).

:comando:Ah! The rain forecast is lessened . We need a recon mission report quick!

Latest posts

Back