NERRB Northampton, Mass Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday October, 18th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pouring here in central CT. Hope it's dry there. Wish I was there. I could use a carefree ride and few a pints.
BUT, I am packing for my race tomorrow morning (Mtn bikes and target shooting). I modified my Red Rider with some speed holes:
98e6e1435b4792c9aba3c5cbf004365c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw, The Ole Watering Hole and Beer Can Museum. I love that place. Good turnout. Glad you folks had good weather.

It was a great ride with new faces and rides. The weather was perfect, raining an hour or so before ride start, then it stopped and the sun came out!!!

The cool part of the ride was that Jane left the poles alone! :D

It was a great ride with cool new friends - I'll post pics in the morning - bedtime :)

Last edited:
It was raining at 4:15P but by 4:30 – the sun came out!!! :happy:
NoHo10-18-14001_zpsdab0fb83.jpg

New friends – old friends and their respective rides and stories.
NoHo10-18-14003_zps388a1018.jpg

Stevil, flexing his muscles at Watering Hole 1, the poles survived the night because Jane left them alone!
NoHo10-18-14004_zps90507c6b.jpg

Good Times at Watering Hole 2, the ride back to NoHo was in the darkness, good bike lights ARE NESSARY to see where in The Bad Place you are going!
NoHo10-18-14006_zps00ca5446.jpg

As our group of NERRB’s increases, the membership has had an infusion of truly cool, interesting and lasting friendships made; their rides are not bad either ;) like Jane’s "throw the bike into the bonfire paint job" – brilliant, the look is awesome!

So, until our next ride – peace and take care of yourselves! :)

Last edited:
I just woke up. Putting a bike in the car and I will be outside Bishops about 945 for the breakfast run.

Joe

A few from the breakfast ride to the Miss Florence Diner.

8a0494b5310987ddc5785676b68bddb8.jpg

5a4e37b5fb3aedaeeba3c424d49e2d2a.jpg

e0dd9698ba87c59338658854bf8fff12.jpg

d157216b35ed945cbe23cae249f31025.jpg

We really have to make this a two day event in the spring; NoHo-E’ton-NoHo the night before followed by breakfast at the Miss Florence Diner on Sunday morning – doesn’t get any better than that for a ride! :cool:
8a0494b5310987ddc5785676b68bddb8.jpg

Was a great weekend! And yes I left the poles alone. You guys are never going to let me forget that are you? Here are my pics of the morning ride. As usual, I held the rain at bay with my magical powers :)
Loading up the bikes
MxA2maa.jpg

The line up
s1SKsws.jpg

6fJZVV2.jpg

sGaOMxH.jpg

kguDFgT.jpg

qiwBUXZ.jpg

Here we all are, the four of us
1bBB1gi.jpg

And Joe
KaQHOiL.jpg

Here's my creepy eyeball tail light
R9EHUNC.jpg

And heres the bike trail
BSNLOP2.jpg

At the Diner. We are all starving!!!
moOPwqw.jpg

DX8E3uz.jpg

Creepy Witch at the Diner entrance
kOz5nvK.jpg

And some other pics I did just for fun..
Creepy skull in window

SedpTUx.jpg

A view from my bike seat
5CYFYRi.jpg

And a spooky tree
2VlfTe9.jpg

Great weekend folks,the group gets bigger and the fun just continues.
Slippery ride to Easthampton and pretty dark at night.4th breakfast run this year,impressive.But parking garage racing lives !Wow,Team NERRB.
Keep in touch,see you all soon:crazy:...Stevil
Jane,we were posting at the same time,was it good for you ?You have a real eye there..
for a bike lite And for photography .
Hey Joe,good pics and good to see you.

Last edited:
Great weekend folks,the group gets bigger and the fun just continues.
Slippery ride to Easthampton and pretty dark at night.4th breakfast run this year,impressive.But parking garage racing lives !Wow,Team NERRB.
Keep in touch,see you all soon:crazy:...Stevil
Jane,we were posting at the same time,was it good for you ?You have a real eye there..
for a bike lite And for photography .
Hey Joe,good pics and good to see you.

Thank you and yes it was.:blush:

"Great weekend folks, the group gets bigger and the fun just continues." - Stevil
+1!

Great pics Jane! Thanks!

Last edited:
Nice pictures Jane. Can someone post some pics to the NERRB Fb page? I've been neglecting it.

Latest posts

Back