NERRB Northampton Nightlife Ride Northampton, MA Saturday June, 3rd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested in doing a road trip to Plum Island, MA on May 20th, 2017 Saturday, there are free concerts thru out the island at different venues. They're offering free shuttle service but for cool people like us that have cool rides, we can ride venue to venue. Check out my post Plumfest 2017 if interested. More information at plumfest.org
RadicalRay

Last edited:
IMG_0488.JPG
Just wanted to promote this event should anyone like this date...Stevil

How about a date in June, but one that WILL NOT conflict with Jane's Addiction on the 24th/25th...what say you all

Last edited:
How bout the first weekend in June? June 3rd. Oh and Stevil, that event looks fun on the 13th. Kinda short notice, just saw it this morning. You going?

How bout the first weekend in June? June 3rd. Oh and Stevil, that event looks fun on the 13th. Kinda short notice, just saw it this morning. You going?
June 3rd it is!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: obnoxious isn't it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man, I'm really glad I happened to check in here, haha. I hadn't been getting any notifications from the thread so I was still planning on showing up on the 20th, hah!

I think June 3rd works for me. It gives me more time to figure out how exactly I'm going to transport my bike, 2 weekends ago I learned that my carrier won't attach to my "new" car.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Oh,kc ,I can't wait to see what combo bike/car you have ! Don't scratch any
metal surfaces. And Jane... I share my
knowledge,especially the stuff I don't use.
Take this sibling ,may it serve you well.:wink1:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
If anyone is interested in doing a road trip to Plum Island, MA on May 20th, 2017 Saturday, there are free concerts thru out the island at different venues. They're offering free shuttle service but for cool people like us that have cool rides, we can ride venue to venue. Check out my post Plumfest 2017 if interested. More information at plumfest.org
RadicalRay
Here's a list of some tune makers happening at plumfest.

Can't wait to go riding with yous guys! Hopefully, the weather and everyone's schedule will workout.

It is time to go for a ride!!!

Last edited:
Who needs him, I'm in for both ,cause
these are the bestest group ride/riders
of all.
Ah,maybe Jer might be missed, so
I'll pass the tab to him.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back