NERRB Simsbury, CT Bike Trail Ride 2 Sunday May, 4th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last year’s Simsbury Ride was cool (both literally and figuratively) – let’s set-up a date, meet-up time and place now that we have time on our side.

If we want to make this a Saturday evening ride, I’ll need some lead time to let my boss know (she hates last second schedule changes – SURPRISE!)

Looking forward to the new riding season! :)

I can do a Sat evening or a Sunday ride. Pretty flexible.

joe

:cool2: How about the last weekend in April or the first weekend in May?

Hold up ZL and stop for breakfast. We start our Sims run at 12 noon.
CT rules....Stevil

I will try to make this one. I've been wanting to do a Simsbury trail ride for some time.

OK you knuckleheads!! You pick my son's birthday to have a ride on!!!! I am going to make a suggestion and feel free to overrule or propose something. i would like to do a ride that morning, somewhat on the earlier side, lets say head out at 9 am and go north into Southwick to get some Mrs Murphy's donuts and coffee. From Plan B to Southwick is about 12 miles and back would make a round trip of 25 miles. If anyone is interested in this chime in , even if it is only one person I will ride with you. For those that want to make a day of it you can reconvene after this and head out on the bike path again and go south or find another destination North. I can't, however, be MIA for the middle to late part of my son's B-day.

Joe,tell him his cake is up in Southwick at Crabby Joe's and all
his new friends will ride up there with him... at 12 noon.
(I gotta hit the Bristol Swap meet eariler in the day)...Stevil

OK, then that is the plan. Unless you bail, we will go! Can stop by my parts shed for RRBBO parts if you need anything too.

Joe

I can ride early that day with you Joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cool dude. Looking forward to it. Maybe we'll run into the rest of the crew toward the end of our ride.

A ride - 9:00
B ride - 12:00

haha

You mean like a relay race??:rockout:

cool dude. Looking forward to it. Maybe we'll run into the rest of the crew toward the end of our ride.

A ride - 9:00
B ride - 12:00

haha

Dang, why do you guys gotta make the ride the first week of May?! :20: I get my license the 6th!!
My Dad's not really into riding bikes anymore especially for more than 5 miles so I'm not gonna make this one.

I wanted to do the Mrs. Murphy's ride too :blush:

Last edited:
Dang, why do you guys gotta make the ride the first week of May?! :20: I get my license the 6th!!
My Dad's not realing into riding bikes anymore especially for more than 5 miles so I'm not gonna make this one.

I wanted to do the Mrs. Murphy's ride too :blush:

Well, perhaps we can do something about that; what do you guys think about moving the ride back one-week (Sunday May, 11th) in order for Nick to drive himself to the Simsbury Ride?

Let’s make it happen – Nick’s first ride in which he drives himself to the event!

What say you all? Yeah or Nay

Last edited:
An added benefit is that all of us knuckleheads could ride together from the start! :)

Well, perhaps we can do something about that; what do you guys think about moving the ride back one-week (Sunday May, 11th) in order for Nick to drive himself to the Simsbury Ride?

Let’s make it happen – Nick’s first ride in which he drives himself to the event!

What say you all? Yeah or Nay

Don't let me stop you guys!! There's always next month. PLUS...I gotta make sure I pass the road test first or else it's no license for 2 more weeks. I'll probably pass, but my driving instructor scared me with all his stories about kids failing! :arghh:

Latest posts

Back