NEW BELGIUM BREWERY BIKES!!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I PICKED THIS BIKE UP FOR A WHOPPING $70 BUCKS. IT'S A LONG STORY BUT IT WASN'T STOLEN. I AM SUPER HAPPY WITH IT. IT IS A 2000 NEW BELGIUM BREWERY ELECTRA PROMO BIKE.

SINCE I DIDNT FIND THAT MANY ONLINE I DECIDED TO START THIS TOPIC.

SO POST YOUR NEW BELGIUM BIKES HERE!!!!!!!
jan302010047.jpg

jan302010003.jpg

jan302010005.jpg

jan302010007.jpg

jan302010008.jpg

jan302010036.jpg

jan302010055.jpg

jan302010060.jpg

Nice 2000 model! You got a great deal on it. 8)

We've got three New Belgium bikes in the family...

My dad's 2006 Electra
dad_fat_tire.jpg

Dad's 2008 Felt (#33 of 800)
100_2765.jpg

My 2009 Schwinn that my wife won.
100_1899_jzjw.jpg

i tried just about every day for the 2009...no luck :cry:. is there any cost at all to you if you win? the color on the 2000 looks real nice :mrgreen: .

thesuicideride said:
is there any cost at all to you if you win?

No cost at all. The bike was shipped for free and New Belgium even gave us a $50 gift certificate to a Schwinn dealer. 8)

thanks guys. i am thinking about doing diff subtle things to make it a little diff. there is a micro brew store close by and the owner has my exact bike. i figured i should ad a bullet light and a rear light and a bell. a friend said there where gonna talk to the new belgium sales rep and see if they could get me a new belgium or a fat tire beer bucket so i can convert the bucket to a basket. so we'll see how it goes in the next few weeks.

StepChld said:
I'd say you got a good deal... :wink:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/bik/1576353601.html
2nd time in the last six months that this bike has been up for sale by the same guy...perhaps he's asking to much? :roll:
A bit much indeed. A friend has the exact same one. Great bike though. I think he found his at a fleamarket.

Paulie, I'm still digging that saddle!

Unless you are really gung ho on owning a New Belgium bike, it's hard to imagine paying someone $600 for one when you can go out and pick just about any new Electra or Felt cruiser for that much money and still have some left over.

the electra bikes in the stores are produced for the masses. the new belgium bikes where only produced for promotion. like only less than a thousand where made for a particular year and then in 06 they switched companies. the only way to get a new belgium bike in new condition is by owning a liquor store or have a awesome bar that sells a lot of new belgium beer or by a new belgium promotion or contest. oh... they other way to get a new belgium bike is by becoming a employee and after a year they give u a bike, but i am unclear if it's a new belgium bike and if it's a special employee edition or something like that.

pauliesatx said:
they other way to get a new belgium bike is by becoming a employee and after a year they give u a bike, but i am unclear if it's a new belgium bike and if it's a special employee edition or something like that.

The last few years the employees have had their own version of the Fat Tire bike. For 2009 they gave away red Schwinns, but the employees got a sweet apple-green version.
2009_schwinn_green_a-1.jpg

pauliesatx said:
the electra bikes in the stores are produced for the masses. the new belgium bikes where only produced for promotion. like only less than a thousand where made for a particular year and then in 06 they switched companies. the only way to get a new belgium bike in new condition is by owning a liquor store or have a awesome bar that sells a lot of new belgium beer or by a new belgium promotion or contest. oh... they other way to get a new belgium bike is by becoming a employee and after a year they give u a bike, but i am unclear if it's a new belgium bike and if it's a special employee edition or something like that.

Yep..I understand that they are a custom deal for the brewing company. :D I was mainly responding to the CL ad where the guy wants $600 for one. In reality, it comes down to decals, paint scheme and accessories. If you really just love the way that particular bike looks and don't mind paying that much then more power to ya. If you're looking for a nice cruiser from Electra or Felt and have $600 burning a hole in your pocket, you've got plenty of options. :wink:

Here are a couple of mine. I have the 2001, 2008, 2009 models. Been getting out on the Felt 2008 lately, that's why its sitting in the living room at the moment.
fattire001.jpg

fattire002.jpg

raceinc005.jpg

All I have is a tank from an 09' It was new in the box. Must have been a replacement tank.... i got it at a swap meet in Dayton.
4412309342_a1264c1081_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back