NEW CUSTOM BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello guys
it is time to se the bike how looks now before I will terit apart to polish all parts :D
and to see my new toy to play with the grender and the new parts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: my old hobby to customize motor bikes
IMG_6154.jpg

IMG_6156.jpg

IMG_6157.jpg

IMG_6160.jpg

IMG_6167.jpg

IMG_6168.jpg

IMG_6170.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

IMG_6176.jpg

IMG_6178.jpg

IMG_6186.jpg

IMG_6191.jpg

IMG_6189.jpg

Let me be the first to say... HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME!

Amazing... any guess now as to how much it weighs? It is a piece of art.

hello guys
Ithink it is time to see the new bike builder from sweden
her mother said take the camera to see what this litle Valy its douing
she wos :shock: :shock: :shock: to see the litle girl taking the wheel away with outh help
mama said even Idont know how to take away theat wheel :idea: this litle girl is the same like her father
start from now just one year and not playng with dolls only with tools :D theat is papas dother :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
DSCF7208.jpg

DSCF7211.jpg

YOU ARE TRULY A MASTER CRAFTSMAN. Thank you sooo much for showing me an hour and a halfs worth of mind boggling, jaw dropping, bewildered laughing craftsmanship!

By the way, wasnt this suppossed to be a minichopper? Haha :lol:

Your daughter is beautiful.

Now, I'm still confused, I thought there were no welds on this bike, someone else said there are welds. Where are they?

the joints in the chain stays are welded together. I just saw it back around page 5 or something like that I'm not sure.

This bike is amazing, you are an excellent fabricator and an artist. I hope to see more work of yours in the future.

This bike is AMAZING!

Latest posts

Back