new from East of Dallas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GTR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, found the sight a last week. been thrashing to get my trike together for the show at Don Johel's. finally got to register today. lots of very cool rides in the gallery, got many ideas working now. look forward to getting to know everyone.

yes, also read your post about looking for a pic of your wagon. don't have one but took time to look at it. i have a 50's flat bed wagon. i went for 4-wheel steering instead of dropping it. i kinda wish i'd looked at lowering it now.
i was showing the streched camillion trike. looking forward to making some more shows/gtg's.

Oh ok, so u were next to all the lowriders. Ya me and my wife are looking at getting some bikes, but I honestly dont know jack about bikes but am getting interested very quickly. I would really love something like a cruiser but low and bobberish with some apes and of course white walls but will probably have to settle with a walmart bike for now.

Latest posts

Back