new guy from the northwest

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a member on here for a couple years mostly looking and reading. I've found this site useful and have enjoyed reading the forums. A lot of really cool bikes on here. Thought I would introduce myself and start joining in some discussions. My name is Chris and I lived on the coast of Washington and built custom cars for years. About a year ago I was diagnosed with chemical poisoning from all the years of paint and body work. I sold my business out to my business partner and moved to the Boise, ID area for a dryer climate. I've always had an interest in bicycles. I bmx'd as a kid into my early 20's and mountain biked for years until kids came and time grew short. I no longer build custom cars but building is my passion so I'm going to give a go at doing a bicycle or 2. I'm going to enter a build in the winter build off. Nothing elaborate, I'm going to be combining new with old. I've been gathering parts for a few months now. I plan on starting tomorrow and hope to start my build thread and post pics by next weekend. Really looking forward to it.

Welcome , Just remember bikes are like potato chips , you can stop at one !!!! , good luck in the build off they are a lot of fun to be a part of

Latest posts

Back