NEW KLUNKER IN TOWN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cman said:
Peatbog said:
Furthermore, if I can crash onto a gravel road and gets rocks up under my skin trying to get an action shot, that will be cool too.
Judging criteria will be a combination of accuracy of duplicating the shot and epicness of the action......so you might win. :mrgreen:
You guys better step up the competition.....as this is what I was expecting for an action shot. :wink:

CCR said:
yoothgeye said:
Hey CCR, looks like it might be just you and me. Should we start recruiting?

AFRAID TO FACE ME 1 ON 1 :lol:

Maybe we should put out a call to all :lol:

Nope, it's just that you're not *enough* competition for me. :lol:

Yes, put out the word!

q10kH01363906303.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

cman said:

Picked out a nice long snaking gravel road with about 3 or 4 miles of mostly downward hills this weekend :) I may need to incorporate a speedometer into my build so i will know how fast i will be traveling before I get hurt ... :idea:

Bike shouldn't be a problem. :D
Costume, easy. 8)
But I'll have to lose about 40 lbs and invest heavily in Rogaine before we'll be ready for a photo session! :roll:

Brisk Eddie said:
Bike shouldn't be a problem. :D
Costume, easy. 8)
But I'll have to lose about 40 lbs and invest heavily in Rogaine before we'll be ready for a photo session! :roll:

I dont think the hair is necessary, but one would think a wig would earn bonus points :lol: I'm definitely going to be carrying around more wind resistance but it also doubles as a gravity enhancer ... so i think that evens it out right :wink:

According to the Moose pad I'd say they are Moose bars, Moose sells motocross and ATV stuff. I have a set of Moose bars, brand new, very inexpensive.

calling Bruce Dern, calling Bruce Dern... you are wanted on the set!

Dern in THE COWBOYS to John Wayne: "Mister, If you're gonna get them boys up the trail, you're gonna need a baby carriage!"

Who knew that the correct reply was, "No, you need a faded green Schwinn DX, some honda motorcycle brake levers and some S-2 ballooner wheels!"

Pricepoint.com is having a free shipping weekend, I just bought my 26x2.3 Kenda K-Rads, for 2 shipped it came out to $33, I think that was the last "big" thing I had to buy for the (klunker) build-off.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
wait, there's a klunker build off?

It's an invention we call a "sub" build-off. You still compete within the regular build-off and obey the rules (whether you choose traditional or anything goes) but within the build off you find one or two people building within the same style (in this case, a klunker) and have your own mini competition, then make up your own judging criteria.

Latest posts

Back