Next and Kent LaJollas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaxRhapsody

Rhapsodic Laviathan
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen too many of them, I always liked them because I thought they looked like a modern cantilever frame, and they are pretty light.

This one was my stepdads, that died last year, my favorite color. He got it to replace the Schwinn Santa Fe II. I'm going to throw as much red on this as I can. There's some spots where the paint is thin, but it's whatever. I threw the crank from my Trek 800 sport s/t to see how it fit. I think I might have done a video on it. I want a spaded fork for it, and it needs a front brake.
2020-04-24 04.47.15.jpg

Looks like they changed the frame to more traditional cantilever style. This is listed as Kent lajolla on the Sprawl-mart page for $112 us, but it's out of stock
49b5910f-59b5-410c-9208-00c5e4fd5c85_1.607afa33f6b8398b226c65dce05f43dc.jpeg

Looks like they changed the frame to more traditional cantilever style. This is listed as Kent lajolla on the Sprawl-mart page for $112 us, but it's out of stock
View attachment 117548
Those are the new ones. Don't like them too much, I think they're steel, too.

I always have my eye out for one...but the fates haven't synch'd up yet. There is currently one on my local CL for...$150...I don't think they sold for that much new. I'm thinking more the free to $50 range :grin:
Yeah that's about what they were new... back in 2009 or so.

Latest posts

Back