NIRVE " Moon EYES" bike ??????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well,I'm not huge on the whole Co-Designed bikes.
All be it some of them are pretty well done.

but,the Nirve "MOON EYES" bike is pretty cool for a single speed
Cruiser.

This Limited model came out in 2004.I found one( NOS ) at a LBS and they want to get rid of it.I can pick it up for about $275.00 Canadian.

I don't need a new bike,but I'm thinkin Hind sight is 20/20

I'll park it in the attic for 20 years and pull it out for a Big Surprise to all.
Nirve Moon EYES bike

any thoughts on this bike or input would be great,
peace,
Kev.

$275 sounds like a good deal (in Canada). Here in Calgary, the Nirve cruisers usually retail for anywhere between $400-$800 depending on the model. Kustom Kruisers are about the same price range, with stretch limos coming in around $900-$1200

Looking at it another way, you’ve got at least $275 worth of parts there.

-Mp

at 275 i would snatch it up in a second. they are no longer in production and my shop got the last two that were sent to ca or at least that is what nirve told us for what that is worth. both of them ended up getting turned into ratrods with 24X3 conversions one got apehangers, one used the stock bars just turned upwards a bit. they look awsome like this only thing i am not crazy about is the fork the crowns and legs are thin compared to say the kruzer king unit that you see used on my bikes. also would be sweet if you could find a set of the moon eyes salt flat disks they made for these bikes but they are as well no longer in production such a shame. then again imagin ridding along and getting hit by a cross wind :shock:

I think you should get it!! Moon Eyes is a great company!!! They got A LOT of hotrod history. I picked up the seat for my bike that is on the MonnEyes bike. I LIKE!!!!Troy
Bobscamera003.jpg
[/img]

Latest posts

Back