• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NO LONGER NEEDED Chrome tubular (BMX style) fork with bearings, hardware, etc.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For 26" vintage Schwinn frame Klunker project. Anybody have one complete with all the goodies?

I hoard my 26" forks, so I may not be much use to you :grin:...I have what I think are a set of Wald's, that I find hideous, but, other people seem to like them...that I would let go. I recommend, however, as the best bang for the buck in the world of 26" bmx style forks are the GBP forks by our resident member rev106 (Atomic Cycles). He has them on ebay for $105 pretty much all the time...if you can hit one of the ebay sales, then they get real cheap real fast (I've gotten two during 20% off sales in the last year). Very klunker period correct in looks, chromoly, far cheaper than landing gears or pitch forks...or any vintage chromoly 26" fork.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/26-bmx-cru...641124?hash=item2ce59a13e4:g:GHwAAOSwvUlWsNXw

GBP Forks.jpg

LOL. Thanks, Jason - I'll check them out!
Thanks for the offer, rrtbike, but looking for chrome this time.

Thanks, Rafael - I found one. Appreciate you offering, though!

Latest posts

Back