NoHo, Mass Ride-The aftermath Begins on Page 7! Lots of Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Northampton, Mass Ride...Let's Discuss

Memories...

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

3521458943_87b4d04bc2_o.jpg

3522268318_896887b7e5_o.jpg

3522268844_9ddf4097cd_o.jpg

3522285936_f9cd78fa44_o.jpg

Jeez....Joe and his tumor. I was thinkin about making a replacement leg for him out some Rock Shox and carbon fiber. Glad ya pulled through joe. ya just cant pedal with a forkin leg.

My buds and I usually ride on a Sunday,do 18 - 20 miles and have a bev or 2 along the way.
Can possibly by there by noon .Hope we can work with that but we're flexible...Stevil

man I love Tunnel Bar. I will get there if I can. Would be great to see you all again.

"Tumor" hahhahaha

Sunday, April 15th Look Park Tennis Courts, Northampton, MA

Meet-up 8:00 AM ride start at 8:30

We can meet at the Look Park tennis courts’ parking lot in Northampton. We can then take the Northampton Bikeway from there to the Rt5 terminus and then go South on Rt5 for about ¾-miles to hook-up to the Manhan Rail Trail and go down it to the Millside Park Band Shell in Easthampton (at this point, we can go further south if we so choose to); this’ll give us a ride total of at least 12-18-miles from Look Park and back.

Ride time of about 3-4 hours with lunch time and location to be determined by consensus.

Northampton Bikeway
Manhan Rail Trail

What do you think?

Hey Jose, nice proposal, trail looks great on website. My conflict is a daughter's birthday.
And that's early in the day but .....Stevil :eek:

Hi Stevil, this is just a proposal (…Let’s discuss); it’ll be constructive if we can draw to an agreement on a date sometime this month, but we can keep the meet-up, ride start and ride route.

However, if there isn’t any further commentary against this proposed date, then we should move to keep it and have a similar ride on Sat May 19th.

What do you think?

Uh ,guys ? I guess we're all getting busy. Again I lean toward a Sunday afternoon....Stevil

Saturday May 12th? (day before Mother's Day)

Sunday, May 27th?

only two days I see free for me.

Any weekend in May works, just need some lead-time – man, this is just like herding cats! :wink:

Looking forward to seeing you guys. Will there be a Tunnel Bar visit, perhaps?

Peace guys

whenever I'm in Noho during the day on weekends, Tunnel Bar is closed. I think they only open at night. So hopefully we'd be there in the early evening when they open.

which brings up another option... I'd be down for a Friday evening cruise. any Friday.

Friday evening is the only option for me. I am away every weekend until the end of the summer. Let me know when. The only Friday i can't so far is June 22.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
whenever I'm in Noho during the day on weekends, Tunnel Bar is closed. I think they only open at night. So hopefully we'd be there in the early evening when they open.

which brings up another option... I'd be down for a Friday evening cruise. any Friday.

June 22nd is no good for me either.

anyone else up for a Friday evening cruise?

I would be good with a Friday evening, but I would need to know well in advance so I could leave work early.

I have a surprise Saturday night become available. My fiance's bachelorette night out is Saturday June 9th. I might as well do something fun too.

who wants to ride around NoHo and hit all the bars?

Good for me ,june 9 yea let's sign in :)

Wish i could but I got Baseball Playoffs that night. :cry:

I might have to skip it if you guys decide to go. I really got to get out of the house. Been Baseball every weekend. I think I can miss one for this!

AND I am thirsty!!!!!

AND hungry!!!!

AND really want to go for a ride!!

AND Dan needs to bring me a Ccouple of gallons of cheap Jack D from the no tax state!!!

AND do i need any more excuses???

hahahaha, you need no more excuses Joe. You're a number 1 dad, you should do something for yourself that day. everyone will understand. SEE YOU THERE DUUUUUUDE.

Latest posts

Back