Nora James

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
In this corner, weighing 7 lb 6 oz, measuring 20" long, born Wednesday August 5 at 6:19 AM..... Ittttttt's ..... NORA JAMES!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439067233.190397.jpg

Please welcome my daughter, my first, to the RRB family.

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji64][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go Ian!!!!!
She's a beauty!!!!!
She would have been the best Build Off entry, but you missed the deadline. :giggle:
But you definitely have the best build in that little sweetheart and she is definitely the best prize a proud poppa could hope for.
Cheers to you and mom!!!!!!:rockout::113:

Congratulations to you and your wife! I remember the birth of my first daughter 28 years ago .....a happy day. Now I'm getting the same feeling but with grand children arriving........one 13 month old grandson and another one on the way. Already planning on a mtn bike build for Wesley!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

Last night was her first night home. We got some sleep in 2 to 4 hour shifts.
I slept on couch with dog cuz he seems kinda sad over the new family member. I hope he comes around.

^^^ I do hope you're right. That's how I've imagined it. I guess it's a big adjustment for him.

Way to go Ian!!!!!
She's a beauty!!!!!
She would have been the best Build Off entry, but you missed the deadline. :giggle:
But you definitely have the best build in that little sweetheart and she is definitely the best prize a proud poppa could hope for.
Cheers to you and mom!!!!!!:rockout::113:
King, your comment cracked me up...got a belly laugh outta it

Congrats man. I've raised my daughters most of their lives completely on my own, kids change yA for the best, I had the same issue with a 150lb German Rottweiler he wasn't too happy with the arrival of my first daughter and as much as I loved him I had to let him go. Gave him to a retired marine for free even though he was from a 6 time grand champion breed. Just stay away from Petsmart toys that make noises especially monkey sounds, sounds just like a baby crying.. . I'm sure your dog will come around and be your kids best friend in life, congrats again and teach your son your trade so those awesome grips stay around for another generation to use.

Thanks so much for the advice and kind words everybody. You're a great bunch.

Latest posts

Back