OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
closest thing i have to "art" that are bike related...
trophy that went to olsbp for the first "ratbike rodeo" put on by karfer67 afew years back:
oldbiketrophy.jpg

panel that was raffled off at vintage bicycle supply's first xmas toy run(the label on the record changed to the flyer for that but i didnt take a picture of it...you want to see the flyer search MikeS 's posts in events):
toyrun003.jpg

panel that went with the first rrb auction bike:
bnbpanel010.jpg

man i just noticed how much my striping/lettering sucked back then :oops:

sensor said:
closest thing i have to "art" that are bike related...
trophy that went to olsbp for the first "ratbike rodeo" put on by karfer67 afew years back:
oldbiketrophy.jpg

panel that was raffled off at vintage bicycle supply's first xmas toy run(the label on the record changed to the flyer for that but i didnt take a picture of it...you want to see the flyer search MikeS 's posts in events):
toyrun003.jpg

panel that went with the first rrb auction bike:
bnbpanel010.jpg

Love the Lucky Seven trophy!

man i just noticed how much my striping/lettering sucked back then :oops:

My bike art is mostly 3d models , but there is also older drawings and handmade stuff , i think you will love it :wink:
104.jpg

DSC05523.jpg

DSC02280.jpg

DSC05080.jpg

P1010136.jpg

P10101141.jpg

P1010137.jpg

P1010118.jpg

P1010116.jpg

P1010091.jpg

P1010086.jpg

P1017.jpg

dreemcruser.jpg

lowlow.jpg

EC.jpg

ECmod.jpg

chopper.jpg

merkel.jpg

1914DaytonaINDIANmotorcycle.jpg

1914_Cyclone_board_track_racer.jpg

1919Excelsiorboardtrackracer.jpg

wes.jpg

San.jpg

CCMLEGACYmod.jpg

this is my latest one , i think ill be saving to actually built it .. it have a fake engine/water bottle and horn holder :)
Boardtrackbicycle.jpg

humm.. :roll: i think i just got the record of the most pictures in the same post ..oups ..well ..enjoy 8)

I would love to see this one get built!

dreemcruser.jpg

yeah! :) me to .. mabe you can see the "Url"? its named Dream cruiser bike :mrgreen: but i seriously wish i could build them all .hehe!

I will one of those days , when i buy a welder and learn how to , find a rear suspension bike , and buy a monark fork with extras parts
already have the bike to do it
centrix.jpg

As 3D modeling will pass here is a tail light i designed. I already have the spikes, flange, and the coped housing is in process. The lens will be hand cast from clear resin with red dye.
I present for your consideration...
The Vulcan Tail Light...
4eny7e5a.jpg
3emuseja.jpg
emaga5as.jpg
tedy8equ.jpg

more 3D :D this is a preview of what should look my Centrix when iam finish with it
centrix2paint_zpsc692632c.jpg

centrix2paint2_zpsc83d2a1b.jpg

centrix2paint3_zps68a7494f.jpg

(its the bare metal frame few post above)

photo_zps9138b6a4.jpg

Goofin around drawing with the kid tonight. Heres a pic of what i might look like as a cartoon. Those of you who know me can judge how much it does or does not look like me. :D

Diabolical_Dork said:
photo_zps9138b6a4.jpg

Goofin around drawing with the kid tonight. Heres a pic of what i might look like as a cartoon. Those of you who know me can judge how much it does or does not look like me. :D

DUDE! That IS you! :mrgreen: I'd hate to see your rendition of me cartoon style! :lol: :lol:

I would "cartoonize" ya bro but its been so long since I saw ya, not sure i remember what you look like. :lol:

Surely you remember: Old fart, grey hair, needs a haircut, needs new glasses, beard needs trimmed etc...... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back