Old # 3 With paint!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good
Uncle Stretch said:
Yeah Chuck I guess I could weld a bb on it and put a set of cranks....then I would have to move it to
bikes with motors. :shock:

Got my frame resprayed to the Alis Chalmer orange. Its a little more red. Looks pretty good.
Dries slower than the Krylon though.
DSCF0002-168.jpg

Thanks Chuck. Slowly but surely .
I decided on doing the rims orange too. May over power it , but what the heck.
DSCF0001_zps7fcdb165.jpg

The frame paint finally dried. Have it ready to put together. Couple more days drying ,won't hurt it.
DSCF0003_zps559dffc3.jpg

Thanks Sleepy...Yeah Gdcast, I will be gritting my teeth too. I think the tires should be here maybe friday
if I'm lucky. I did get the rims painted and all day in the sun they are pretty dry.

DSCF0002_zps214f7e02.jpg

Yeah peatbog, I'm really guessing on this one. The all orange could be really overpowering.
I might have stumped my toe on this one. I bought Maxxis Holy Rollers and they have the
yellow lettering. I'm thinking some yellow darts to breakup the orange. I will have to see
what yellow they use when they get here.

You would think. Sometimes bright colors ,doesn't translate to safety. Might could have
used a few reflectors on this one. :shock: :shock: :shock:
truck003.jpg

Yeah Luke , I can build a frame in a week so whenever the start date is , it won't take me long
to throw something together. Just have to think a little wilder than I normally do. I don't win
but its fun to play.

Looking amazing as usual Uncle!
I once saw a truck bike painted orange, with cream tires... looked great, let me see if I can find the pic for you

Yeah its getting finished , and I will have to wait to see how it turns out. May need to change the orange wheels
to something else. They are my wife's idea, so I didn't have much choice in the matter.

Latest posts

Back