(ORBO) The Sportsman finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
image.jpeg

The Sportsman started as a worksman m2600 frame used in some factory or something. I came up with the plan to build sort of a throwback to an 80s bmx. I don't really have a stockpile of parts so I used parts that are readily available to most of us, but remind me of what was cool back in the day. I feel the name fits, it's like if worksman decided to build a bmx inspired bike for dad to ride around with jr.
Here's the build
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/orbo-the-sportsman.96144/

That is cool! Neato!

thanks guys. a guy that I have been friends with since we were 14 stopped by yesterday I told him to take it for a ride around the block. he came back and said how much? ill take it. ummm no. not for sale. I wish I could get a good pic of the paint it really pops out in the sun.

thanks guys. a guy that I have been friends with since we were 14 stopped by yesterday I told him to take it for a ride around the block. he came back and said how much? ill take it. ummm no. not for sale. I wish I could get a good pic of the paint it really pops out in the sun.
I know, isn't it a great feeling building such a great ride you don't want to part with it! You know must of done it right. :thumbsup:

One of my favorites! Straight up klunkericious! Well done....:41:

Love the lines of that frame.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very nice! Is that frame larger/taller than a standard cruiser frame?

the top tube is a little higher than a standard worksman inb at the seat, but that's about it. everything else is in the same location.

Latest posts

Back