Otasco Drag-o-o-o-n Decals...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Got a call from Bruce Crawford the decal guy up here in Ohio, he needed an Otasco Drag-o-o-o-n decal stencil for a guy in Texas restoring a bike. The guy had the frame and guard, but no decals at all.

Though a series of trades I ended up with that Drag-o-o-o-n coaster that was on eBay maybe a year and a half ago. It was sold out of WI if I remember correctly. Anyway, it had the frame decals that could be copied, and had *some* of the guard decal, but not a good picture of the bee on the dragster.

Murrayeliminator Eddie came to the rescue! He had some decent detailed picture of original bee decals, and sent me one of the ones like those selling on eBay recently. Bruce came up with this!

59be4c87a6e9493fb1368503715ad0d6.jpg

Bruce added the detail to the smoke, the original decal had this, but the current reproduction didn't. He fixed the size of the oval too, the current reproduction is WAY off. I think he did a killer job! I need to get my frame back and get some paint on it!

Last edited:
Bruce is great. I need to send him the decal off my Sears Spyder shifter so he can recreate it. That gets a little expensive though. I suppose if Bruce is asking for your help, it's considerably cheaper.

Crash, which decal do you need? I have a couple Spyder shifter covers with the blue decal, I can drop them off when I pick up my decals if you want.

And frame decals. Man can Bruce do some magic with these decals.

fd69f717b6d94542b0e9884ca2d5e4bf.jpg

Crash, which decal do you need? I have a couple Spyder shifter covers with the blue decal, I can drop them off when I pick up my decals if you want.
I need a gold chrome one. Exact same as the blue or purple, just in gold. Mine got torn up a little when pulling it off, so if you have a complete one that would be better.

Latest posts

Back