P40- SHE'S AWOL!!! Now Showing X-52.5 aka Plan B

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow I missed a whole lot of progress! , this is looking good , the wheels color combo and all , and these bars !!! :rockout:

Thanks, yeah these build offs are great but when you get busy working on your own bike, it's hard to just keep up on your favorite builds/builders.........then another build catches your attention and Wow....how did I miss this? This Place Is Sensory Overload During The Annual Build Offs!!!!!! :43: :crazy2: :13:

What a bike, great work as always. Now go ride that thing.

My son came over today and took it for a ride. It is funny how your perspective changes when you see your bike going up and down the street. It looks real good rollin'!! :cool:

Thanks, yeah these build offs are great but when you get busy working on your own bike, it's hard to just keep up on your favorite builds/builders.........then another build catches your attention and Wow....how did I miss this? This Place Is Sensory Overload During The Annual Build Offs!!!!!! :43: :crazy2: :13:
yes exactly ! there is also the fact that members upload daily at different hours of the day , so when you come to check the builds , you almost always have the same builds in the top list (recently updated) so you have to scroll to 2en or 3rd page too to make sure you did not miss progress somewhere

I liked that post because you have more ideas, not because you have no free time.

Anything new, or are you ready to put this awesomeness in the Finished section?

Thanks Jake, no nothing new King.......I would have really liked to do some more, but problems and projects have kept me hopping lately. I will try to get it moved to the finished thread soon..

Howzit going brother?
Missed seeing Plan B in the finished threads.
Hope all is well!

Howzit going brother?
Missed seeing Plan B in the finished threads.
Hope all is well!

Everything is O.K. Life just got to busy, I didn't really feel like I was participating in the build-off, so I just kinda let this build die. Eventually, I would like to cut up a skateboard and take the spring hardware out of a seat for a cool solo saddle.

Latest posts

Back