Paint it Black - The Money Shot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PIB13.jpg

Cool fender idea! I also like the flow of the bike, including the chainguard and exhaust pipes!
Edit: I just noticed the Evanaction springer, very nice indeed!

I love the red paint under the fenders!! It reminds me of the old hotrodders and how they used to paint air scoops on Stromberg cabs for Flathead Fords...
Ive been wanting to get a set of Bontragers for a while too... how do they fit in the frame and forks? Thanks. Love the shot.

jasper87 said:
I love the red paint under the fenders!! It reminds me of the old hotrodders and how they used to paint air scoops on Stromberg cabs for Flathead Fords...
Ive been wanting to get a set of Bontragers for a while too... how do they fit in the frame and forks? Thanks. Love the shot.

Agreed.

I tried to order a set of the red-line Hanks a week or so ago from the LBS. They said they aren't listed anymore and they can't get them. Only the blackwalls are available now... :(

expjawa said:
I tried to order a set of the red-line Hanks a week or so ago from the LBS. They said they aren't listed anymore and they can't get them. Only the blackwalls are available now... :(

NOOOO.jpg

Holy Moses...

I know where there is one more set of those RedLine Hanks!! :roll: :lol: :p

Joe :shock:

When do the calendars get made??

Joe

yeshoney said:
When do the calendars get made??

Joe
Don't know...But I'd buy one, just for this pic alone.

Latest posts

Back