Park City Chill Bicycle Show - Kansas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MazdaFlyer said:
Pre-War Roadmaster...Second Place Classic with my wife
10c21bf1.jpg

MazdaFlyer: sorry I missed your name in the awards! That Roadmaster is one sweet bike & that is a well deserved award, Congrats! I'd like to find one that style for my wife.

I have a couple of ladies frames, one is a Higgins, the other is a Monark... I think neither are pre-war. but Im pretty sure I have the tank for the Monark.

Was going to peddle them at the swap, but if your interested let me know :wink:

And congrats to ALL the winners, looks like the Coasters cleaned up!

Tim: Great bike & a well deserved award! 8) Thanks again to you & Kevin for the use of the lock & cable!

PorkChoppd would like to thank everyone who came out for the show. We had a good time with all. I didnt get any pics of my chopper did any of you? If someone could put a pick of the PorkGrind up for me. Thanks again everyone.

KansasRollFast said:
PorkChoppd would like to thank everyone who came out for the show. We had a good time with all. I didnt get any pics of my chopper did any of you? If someone could put a pick of the PorkGrind up for me. Thanks again everyone.

Kevin: I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pics, but I sure hope someone else got @ least one of it. I'd like to have one myself! Very awesome bike! 8) If you ever get tired of it.....never mind, I couldn't afford it anyway! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Thanks again for sponsoring the event!

ndaway said:
Same here after we setup Thursday I left the camera in the wife's car and only got a couple of crappy cell photos that I already posted :(

Dang! If you remember I forgot my cell phone also. Guess I'm lucky I made it there with the bikes! :lol: :mrgreen:

Again Thanks for everything We had a blast If you see any photos of the PorkGrind let me know The bad thing is......Its not done yet! lol

I actually had a camera Friday, but I was walking dead in a daze from cold medications. I didn't take single photo of anything, spent Saturday in bed, barely made it there on Sunday. The PorkGrind is definitely an over the top bike. What is left to do on it?

I still have some LED lighting to put under the fenders, the skull shift knob is getting a black mohawk and doing some airbrush art on the tank panels. Looking at a wider rear tire later on this year and will probably switch to hydro disc brakes instead of the mechanical ones that are on there now.

Angely took some pictures and I finally figured out how to get them off the camera and on the computer. Here is a pic of the PorkGrind for those that missed it.

DSCF2697.jpg

KansasRollFast said:
Angely took some pictures and I finally figured out how to get them off the camera and on the computer. Here is a pic of the PorkGrind for those that missed it.

DSCF2697.jpg

Super Awesome Bike! Folks, this bike looks even better in person! If I had it I'd be in hog heaven! (no pun intended)

Latest posts

Back