Permission request

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's more important, riding or looks?

• riding.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • looks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I would love to do a post on my blog explaining the rat rod bike to the world at howtofixbikes.blogspot.com. I get between 250 and 500 hits a day and this would bring in some additional traffic here and maybe some new members. I need 2 or 3 pics for the article and I would like permission to use some of the awesome bikes on this forum. Just point me towards your bike in the bike gallery if you want to. locojoe I would love to use that blue racer. I also want a more rustic bike to demonstrate that looks are not everything and that riding is everything. I think that our way of customizing bikes is the most accessible way to get into the scene of custom bikes and more people should know about it. RatRod, are you cool with this?

Bikes will be chosen for reasons of my own. If I do not choose your bike, it doesn't mean anything. I love everyone of them and I would post all of them if I could.

Let me know. :mrgreen:

Feel Free to

use the pics I have posted on this site. I don't have a rusted one, but you can use what I have.

Joe
aka YESHONEY

Thanks guys. I will definitely put some links in the article and give credit where credit is due. I'll let you know on this thread when the article is published. It wil be sometime this week. So far, my poll is not surprising.

I build some pretty Rattie Rat's
buy this I mean:

I'm learning as I go...with every build
I Mend and make good like my Grandma told me :lol:
I have a limited source for old parts so I wheel and deal...
shake hands...meet new people...

And I have a great time turnin ..... into Sugar. :mrgreen:

if any of my bike Pictures fit the bill...have at `er
peace,
Kev.

Whatever I can do to help a great bunch of people is always a pleasure. Hope we see some movement. The blog is now getting 400 hits a day just with Google. 250 used to be a slow day! I'll be happy to post again when the time is right.

Latest posts

Back