POCA RATA "Little Rat" DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POCO RATA "Little Rat" DONE!

Thanks a million guys! I am happy with it & my grandson is too! Win-Win situation! :D I had a lot of fun building this one & I don't have to worry about scratching the paint. :lol: :mrgreen: So many awesome builds, it's gonna be real tough voting! I would seriously have a hard time narrowing it down to even 10 votes. Thanks for lookin! :mrgreen: May the baddest rat win! 8)

I knew it was gonna be mean lookin. I knew it! Nice job man, I bet the kid loves it! Too cool 8)

Thanks Judd & Jeremy! Means a lot coming from you guys! Two of the baddest builds in this contest. I think all the builds from our local guys turned out fantastic (Coasters Bicycle Club)!. Can't wait to see em all together at the Midwest Bike Fest! 8) Thanks for your support!

Man Pick, your builds are always cool! This one really came out nice, I love the overall look, everything works well together! I have an old girls bike like that, think I'll do something similar with it.

mmcdaniel69 said:
Man Pick, your builds are always cool! This one really came out nice, I love the overall look, everything works well together! I have an old girls bike like that, think I'll do something similar with it.

Thanks for the compliment! I am no match for some of the wizards on this site though! 8)

pick said:
mmcdaniel69 said:

Thanks for the compliment! I am no match for some of the wizards on this site though! 8)

Said the man behind the curtain to the lion, tin man, scarecrow, the girl and her little doggie too!! :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just love puttin skid marks on that yellow brick road!

Latest posts

Back