poor mans truck (finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
would of liked to put chrome rims on back but went with what i had,and i was driving around the neighborhood and people were tooting like crazy.
eflzzd.jpg
2ptb3py.jpg
e81lpi.jpg
2r7bokn.jpg
6ylk4o.jpg
29m9a2o.jpg
2py2w0g.jpg
2gv8vty.jpg
51rg9l.jpg
300r88k.jpg
v8kcgi.jpg
2dbjvd0.jpg
2ptb3py.jpg

VERY COOL!...........Paint is outstanding!

i didnt know the wife was posting pics,today. she had to use some one else.s comp ... to load pics, so i did not even know she was doing this yet .i think i have a few better pics .i drove it up the road to the store today to pick up a 6pack and people were asking me were did you buy that bike . most of the people around here now i build all kinds of bikes . but the ones that dont live around here stop me and take pics and want to buy my bikes all the time .i realy didnt finish it yet i got a cup holder comeing and i got a real old brass horn i was going to put on it it has about a 7 inch ball thing that you have to sqeeze lol ..but she posted it done so i was going to throw a bunch of clothes over it and take a pic but she likes it :D i hope i didnt do to bad for my first build off ..this place is greate and i would like to put a good thanks out to kota //larry who told me about this site ..

hey deorman i went to the packy for a 30 pack to load up the back of the bike but wen i got there al.s i had was 6 bucks in my pocket all.s i could get was a 6 pack you cant even see it in the bike .lol .

For your FIRST build off, you came in with both "barrels" loaded. WOW! I hope to see it in person one day.

hey this thing can carry s alot at least 4 packs easy with chips lol if you want to use it on your next cruise ill let you use it you drve lol :D

very very well done the paint alone makes it a front runner to me. i really like the way the chain was ran as well. very detailed and well finished very very well done

thank you all for the complements ..the paint i used is that duplicolor chrome paint it has the clear in it but on grey primer you have to give at least 10 coats or more before it starts to look good. then i taped off some stripes and used brown primer and spray.ed it thats what gave me the darker lines then alot more tapeing .for the gold paint im seprized theres not eny red dots on it from all the razer blade cuts i got ..lol..then i cleared it its pretty shiney .and it rides good the only problem is i have to take it apart to bring it in and out of the celar lol.

Latest posts

Back