• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prewar Schwinn Hockey Stick Chain Guard; Aerocycle Rack; Motorbike Conduit

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted: Prewar Schwinn Hockey Stick Chain Guard. Particularly,for a 1936 Motorbike Cycleplane. These guards are shaped to almost wrap around the chain (topside) and the down tube clamp itself fits straight down tube frames only. The clamp wraps completely around the down tube and connects to the chain guard bracket. The other style clamps for these guards are the common half diameter clamps.

Wanted: Original black Aerocycle rack.

Wanted: Original 1936ish or reproduction Schwinn Motorbike conduit with grommets. I can't get a hold of JOHN that makes them :(

-Jake

Pm sent; I too am looking for this chainguard. Matter of fact we both shared the same needs. But I found a rack

Difficult to find guard. And just as diff, to. mount as design leaves little room for chain.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1537098811843.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1537098811843.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 133
I'm glad the "fit" of the chainguard was noted. Now years later I intend to redo bottom bracket of this build -if- an OG crank and race can be found. As I recall I placed a shim behind sprocket etc.
Difficult to find guard. And just as diff, to. mount as design leaves little room for chain.

Latest posts

Back