RRBBO13 Q U O I S E

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks y'all.
Just got in from working in the blistering sun all day with my brick mason. I'm exhausted but now I can sift through my photos and finally put this build to rest. It was bad timing for these two projects to converge during the same time period but it's done now!
No fiction stories or added graphics this year, I'm just glad to have finished in time and I'm ready to post my pics.:whew:

Done.

Wasn't sure which one of these two I liked best. Went with the first one. May need to switch, can't decide.
index.php

index.php

Finished Thread HERE.

I think you should use that second one. It shows the bike much better in my opinion.
KILLER build man!!!
Love the paint!
CONGRATS!!

I've taken pictures of my previous build off bikes in the fog and I finally got the right weather conditions yesterday to add QUOISE to the album. :happy:
View attachment 86504
Very cool pic in the fog TRM ,I like it! ! I Makes me wonder what's ahead in the fog. BTW, apparently there were more build offs before I found this site. The Muscle Bike Builds are cool, but I would love more full blown offs, it's my excuse to really cut loose. Anyway, I love Quoise,,it has that LOOK.

Latest posts

Back