Rag and Bone (new pictures)almost done.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so here you go everyone, rag and bone again. the bike is 95% done almost time for critique at school. i took these quick pictures to show the new look of the notorious Rag and bone.
DSC03393.jpg

DSC03392.jpg

DSC03397.jpg

DSC03403.jpg

DSC03399.jpg

I think you need to carry a real good insurance policy when you ride that bike, because when people driving down the street see you riding on that thing, there is going to be car wrecks and there going to blame you, for smiles so big they can't see out of there own eyes. WOW, great/fun rolling sculpture. Dangerous Dan

dude when you first started this i thought what a piece of doggie dew this is. now that i see it done wow this is art at its finest. well done, i luv it. dang do another this is great.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

TheFlyingDingo said:
Oh, how about a video of this thing in motion
yeah, i'm with flyingdingo on this one. I want o see it move/roll. Ride it across a scale and check out the tonnage of your fine sculpture. way cool :!:

It has a rube goldberg machine quality to it. I see that the back wheel doesn't drive the bike, but will drive a chain that turns the upper sprocket. It would br great if while the bike was in motion all the wheels and gears scattered throughout would all turn in different directions at different rates of speed, and perhaps if the machine solved some menial task in the meantime, that would be perfect. Really creative design, I love it. I guess you're probably a metals major then? That's pretty cool, I wanted to take a couple of metals classes while I was a film major but movie-makin consumed my life.

JoeyMac said:
It has a rube goldberg machine quality to it. I see that the back wheel doesn't drive the bike, but will drive a chain that turns the upper sprocket. It would br great if while the bike was in motion all the wheels and gears scattered throughout would all turn in different directions at different rates of speed, and perhaps if the machine solved some menial task in the meantime, that would be perfect. Really creative design, I love it. I guess you're probably a metals major then? That's pretty cool, I wanted to take a couple of metals classes while I was a film major but movie-makin consumed my life.
actually im a printmaking major. sculpture is my minor, i took this on to teach myself how to weld. im going to start building bikes with printing then transfer it to metal. that would be a cool way to go about things.

Latest posts

Back