Random Motivation

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a new seat.
654744e9248a22fe6e5dc1036fc2aadd.jpg

This is how she sits now.
1143c7e5f22a21d8de793fe03c02d1db.jpg

You should edit your title to say "ride video"
or something like that...
I like it.

Guitarl.

We def need a video of you and Carl riding side by side. Maybe meet in Indiana somewhere halfway in between? :cool2:

Seriously, these bikes are very cool. It's fun to see some similarities and the different approaches to things like steering, drive train, wheel size / placement. Long bike sub-category vote...gogogo!

We def need a video of you and Carl riding side by side. Maybe meet in Indiana somewhere halfway in between? :cool2:

Seriously, these bikes are very cool. It's fun to see some similarities and the different approaches to things like steering, drive train, wheel size / placement. Long bike sub-category vote...gogogo!

I got no issue with that.
@GuitarlCarl, any chance you'll go to Portland Indiana in July?

That said, Ohio has had one wacky winter and it's still not over.
Tomorrow is 70° and sunny, it's mid February... WTH.

Anyway, in the morning I'll fix my steering linkage and head to the school parking lot for circles and hopefully figure 8's.

I got no issue with that.
@GuitarlCarl, any chance you'll go to Portland Indiana in July?

That said, Ohio has had one wacky winter and it's still not over.
Tomorrow is 70° and sunny, it's mid February... WTH.

Anyway, in the morning I'll fix my steering linkage and head to the school parking lot for circles and hopefully figure 8's.
What's in Portland in July?
Cuz I can probably go.

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...

Looks like a fun ride, Falstaff. I like the wide swing steering setup. Looks like two full car lanes todo a u-turn, as many bikes this style do.

That swap meet in Portland sounds fun. Sounds like a good place to find some sweet classic rat parts...

it's a vintage motorbike show, everything from flying Merkel's to Cushman scooters.
But there are also a bunch of vintage bikes, one of my favorite swaps.
It's at a fairgrounds, so there's room to ride on the track.
Yes it does sound fun. Soon I'll be headed down to get my Ranger with the blown motor... If it's up and running it'll be no problemo. I need that Rat to be able to haul it, I was thinking of a couple ladder racks on the passenger side. But I'm not bolting racks onto my nice Ranger... the Ratty one tho, that's a different story.

[emoji450]L Carl.

Looks like a fun ride, Falstaff. I like the wide swing steering setup. Looks like two full car lanes todo a u-turn, as many bikes this style do.

That swap meet in Portland sounds fun. Sounds like a good place to find some sweet classic rat parts...
Yea, it takes both lanes. Gets a bit squirrelly, but I'll eventually get use to it.

Yes it does sound fun. Soon I'll be headed down to get my Ranger with the blown motor... If it's up and running it'll be no problemo. I need that Rat to be able to haul it, I was thinking of a couple ladder racks on the passenger side. But I'm not bolting racks onto my nice Ranger... the Ratty one tho, that's a different story.

[emoji450]L Carl.
That's something I'll have to figure out myself, this bike definitely won't fit in the Nova.

[emoji450]L Carl.

Mine isn't nearly as long but Rangers do work well for bikes longer than can fit sideways on the back...
20170129_071148.jpg

Yea, it takes both lanes. Gets a bit squirrelly, but I'll eventually get use to it.

That's something I'll have to figure out myself, this bike definitely won't fit in the Nova.

Learning to ride bikes a whole new way is part of the fun! Like choppers and the lean turn vs steer...

I might be able to turn a little bit tighter.
But I haven't run no salami test yet either,
too busy hot doggin' ....o_O

Looks cool bro, lace that rim...

Carl.

And...it rides...:thumbsup:
you took that corner a little W I D E on the return didn't you?
:happy:
I like it...cool mod.
Darn cars, why they gotta be on the street anyway.:mad::rofl:

I had to turn that wide because I turned from a stop, if the cars hadn't been there I would've been fine.

Darn cars, why they gotta be on the street anyway.:mad::rofl:

I had to turn that wide because I turned from a stop, if the cars hadn't been there I would've been fine.

time to riot....#notmycars :happy:
so, is it comfortable to ride?.?..I know you were concerned that it would be too small.....
franco

Latest posts

Back