RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA pictures and videos MUST WATCH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA tomorrow !!!!!!!!!

rodeo014.jpg

poor ray but it was a funny moment and he hamed it up. wait till u see the video
rodeo015.jpg

best chick bike (sorry i forgot her name)
rodeo016.jpg

ref accepting the al award from well....... al
rodeo017.jpg

and ref's ride that took the award insane!!!

Re: RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA tomorrow !!!!!!!!!

here is mark's victory skid. note he is able to honk the forn while skidding wow. then well the end.....well just watch u will see

ezra showing super smooth style this was actually very tame some of his other ones were all over the place well done

ray trying to break a second bike this was after the fork malfunction but is still funny although u killed one of my mushrooms that was growing there lol

mike s. getting his skid on. i really wish i had gotten his practice skid where he went into a 180 at the end it was straight sick.

greg pulling off a really nice skid with a no foot down end and roll away

All I can say is you guys sure know how to throw a rodeo!! Much thanks to Karfer and his family for hosting the event! And extra thanks to my boyz Kowalla(Ted) and Freak aka Bubbles (Mark) and there Fine ladies for taking care of my brother Jr and I and showing us how you get down in your neck of the woods....Would love to see some of you travel down south for a chopaderos event and look forward to seeing all of you again real soon!! I'm only two hours away in san jose so this is not the last you have seen of me....and Karfer....I already started calling you "the Proffessor" well get rid of that lone wolf status soon enough brother!! Keep up the bike building and ridin brothers and sisters!! And if anyone is interested here's the man and fellow brother from the Florida Chopaderos chapter who builds my frames.....He is cool and I doubt there is anything he can't build for you....!!

http://www.lowlifebikes.com

Ref

Thanks to all for the kind words now i would like to thank a few people. first off fireproof for making the super cool key fobs, and trophies those are stunning and i already have mine up with my others thanks buddy i was not expecting that you sorta caught me off guard there. greg andrea and al for making the barrel race, chick bike, and al awards they looked great and you guys came out in great form and greg ran really well in competition (must have been the new pinstriping on his ride). my wife debbie for manning the BBQ all day long cooking for us all and putting up with our shenanigans. vulture for bringing the bull horn which i must say i now have to buy one of those for myself that was so much fun to use thanks buddy. mike s. for hooking me up with my new project a 66 stingray frame (which i have already started). sensor who although could not make it due to being sick was their none the less in spirit and made the old timer, and slow drag trophies (fireproof took the slow drag, and i agree frank for the old timer award). a thanks to all those who brought out extra food, soda, plates, forks, beer, ketchup etc........ to the chopaderos for coming out in force ref from the bay, and jr all the way from so cal to attend. but above all thanks to each who brought out their bikes and showed them, rode them, crashed, broke, cruised and now are probably wiping all the good luck galt dust off their rides. this event is yours not mine i put it on for you all so we can all get together and calibrate kustom bikes, and have some fun in the process. i think there is not much decision whether or not we will do it next year and for those of you a bit farther away i issue a challenge to start saving your pennies for next year's show. cause yes folks there will be a 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO and i want to see you all back as well as new faces. thanks again yall!!!

thanks for the confirmation on who gets the 2 i did
and also thanks for posting all the pics and videos :mrgreen: sucked that i wasnt well enough to go but theres always next year(hint hint)
fireproof and olschbp after this weekend i should be back up to par(aka no longer contagious) and will get the trophies to you guys asap

I think the best part for me is getting my wife to realize how much fun she had been missing, She is hooked and wants to build a bike bad, something about pink, black, zebra stripes and a fuzzy seat...... but if its something the whole family can do....more power. side note : my son really enjoyed skidding the tread off my Redline and I think my daughter won the unofficial shortest skid :lol: Well be back :wink:

jim that is one thing i always try to have happen at an event i do is get someone to show up who is not really into bikes and walk away wanting to build one. mike s. great pics and thanks for taking the one of me using the loud speaker that was fun to use the siren was great.

Latest posts

Back