Rat Fink recovery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been on the lookout for a RF since overpaying for my Jeremy. Came across this one locally for sale that was owned by his brother who passed. Broken spokes, rust on the chrome, but she'll be a gem soon!

TFCTJa3CShB5ez9lkSCZmn5cC6Cng1lRggXpIWSbu6u8gc04FLfCWlfQLiOKOpiXx6Z8irkBtn_fRxz-8mM3ryvKJLLkbiqiEERi2GCjbO7OkBAeKWW7SO9tDgHm9FCCHDhbDQP7kx5GjKy0VxJbPDZEWo4z0RQR-NMMgYnFejN41Q-7E2RVTFgYIDzOzah2yyAqFGAPHfxzYwd0Bk0fXNc-8pHKht4I_pAzhkhI24DmtpZcwO5dzxAtJfiWTmU-ONXVbK5ljJoFPOJVwkrqmT_Y34_6mmIgH1kEkHMi1FnBxoziSkoKkfLLXcTXIuw3utFOhyp01JxCnmwGW9EoD0F6-CHO2sf0qKFvzcyi1W52QRdCnzFvYQ_6fan9fQM3jOBreJPnggMMUxTY2rnLMTvR9g65i-SNRQmveUCMiWVEcqW_iTyUIjAftPGCVrwHpjs7bLXiUJP-IfTpBrlDvmEVAwmX1FQ7oDmHUS3M4bIDe2xzbetmPs7JC8AhMy9BoJq9PlL9Dd50Ak2-LiNycxE=w1186-h667-no

Glad to hear it was you that got that one. I was the guy that was almost on the Interstate headed that way, when they called and said someone was getting it for their son to have a matching ride. That was a steal of a deal right there!!!! Way to go!

I was trying to contact the owner shortly after they posted it, but never got a response. I got their phone number the next day from another buyer. I can't believe that thing lasted 24+ hours at the price it was at.

Gainesville is too far for me and I really don't care for the Rat Rod frames.

Latest posts

Back