Rat Rod Inspired

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my latest creation that I recently finished. It's got a 3 speed suicide and cut off pipes. She rides super smooth. Tell me what you think... Al

DSCN2078.jpg

DSCN2079.jpg

DSCN2080.jpg

DSCN2081.jpg

DSCN2082.jpg

DSCN2083.jpg

those long stretched bikes (burrito style?) are not normally my cup of tea, but that, my friend, is fantastic. Thanks for posting it.

This site rules. Just when you think you know what you like and don't like ..... something comes along and twists it all up.

I like it....after the photoshoot, did you take it for a few high speed runs down the runway? :wink:

If I didn't know better I'd assume you were from Germany with all of the wide rimmed stretch bikes you own. :wink:

Looks excellent!

Thanks for all the positive comments :D

I've never been a big fan of the Dyno frame either. I did lots of searching through rat rod pics online and the frame just seemed to lend itself to that style. Long, low and smooth lines.

One thing that I always must have with all my bikes - it can't be just for looks, it has to be functional and ride comfortably or what's the point, you know?

Any questions about components (i.e. wheels, etc.) - most of the parts came from Choppers U.S.

I'd love to take the bike out on the runway, but I'd probably have gotten fired. They don't take kindly to excursions on the taxiways. :lol:

On the shifter - I sent a pm back about how the shifter works, but not sure if it got to you. Our security here at work is high and sometimes things don't get through. Let me know if it didn't make it to you.

I just recently got one of those dyno frames, but mine seems more raked out. Did you de-rake yours, or is it just the fork you're using? Mine is one of those stingray chopper forks that was put on it...

Wow! That bike is freakin awesome. I usually don't ike that big of a tank on a bike but it definately looks good on this one. Great color choice and the pipes are cool. I can't find one thing I would change. Perfect!

That my friend is a sick bike i like the style you went with and like the fat tires. Is it a real dyno or is it a aftermarket frame becouse i was thinking of making one after i finish my bike im makeing now.

VERY NICE I HAVE TO SAY FROM A FELLOW DYNO RIDER I HAVE SO COME CLOSE TO BUYING THAT TANK FROM CHOPPERS US BUT WAS NEVER SURE ABOUT HOW IT WOULD FIT ON MY FRAME AND DID YOU GET THE RIMS FROM CHOPPERS US TOO BUT VERY COOL IF I HAD A BETTER PAYING JOB MY BIKE WOULD LOOK A LITTLE MORE LIKE YOURS. I HAVE TO SAY I'M A LITTLE JEALOUS YOUR BIKE IS COOLER THEN MINE
DYNO5.jpg

Latest posts

Back