Rat Stink /Now What ??? :(

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I been workin' on the Winter build but also looking for bits I wanted to do on HeadBanger...
I'd like to find a fishtail pipe to tuck in behind my chainguard end... and I will put a disc brake on the front... really I will...

Carl.

I have a couple that I'm putting parts aside for, another muscle bike and a 1954 Schwinn Black Phantom. Then always looking for more parts to add to my favorite bike, nameless rat bike.

I'm sourcing Steampunk bits now for my Winter Build, The Difference Engine. My easy riding bike Is a 90's Cannondale touring bike I ditched the drops on, long before fixies were the rage... but this Schwinn Crisscross I'm modding may take it's place... and I've never done much on my 36' CWC that I may enter in the BONINE... so I'm collecting bits for it too.

Carl.

I love those guards so much. I want to build some. They remind me of my old Road King.

Found one of the Guards in a stash of old bike parts, shop shut down in 1970, a couple of weeks ago I got to dig at the place again, found the remaining guard and thanks to a buddies good eye he found the clamp for them.

This is my mom on my first Muscle Bike, a hand me down from my 4 sisters, can't see it but has the tall sissy bar, I've been searching for the only photo of me on it.

Just always called them Rams Horn Handle Bars, I have 3 bikes that came with them, I know you can find them on ebay starting at $100

Latest posts

Back