BO15 Ratfink Supreme - Back From The Dead !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Well I'll toss my hat into the ring, don't know how far I'll get since I don't have any parts :21: . If ya have any pre-war CWC parts let me know !!

For any new comers I tend to say as original as possible with my bikes, my ratty aesthetic comes from the paint/finish.

This is what I'll be starting with a 1940 CWC Supreme.
downloadfile-5.jpg

Only thing that's happened since getting it was repairing the fork and finding a badge, and I kinda started on spray paint removal.
downloadfile-1.jpg
downloadfile-2.jpg

downloadfile.jpg

downloadfile-3.jpg

And again if ya have any pre-war CWC parts let me know, because I've got nothing but the frame and fork :grin:.

WHOA!!!! To say that was a cool frame to start your build from would be SOOOOOO woefully inadequate!!! WOW!
This is gonna be a blast!!!

Scribbs, you've done it again! That's an awesome frame and fork combo, and that long spring saddle, wow. Looking forward to another fun adventure watching you build!
RaT oN~!

Oh man, I was drooling over the rare frame so much, I didn't even see that saddle!!

Scribbs, you've done it again! That's an awesome frame and fork combo, and that long spring saddle, wow. Looking forward to another fun adventure watching you build!
RaT oN~!
Oh man, I was drooling over the rare frame so much, I didn't even see that saddle!!

Thanks guys ! Will see how it goes, finding the missing parts has been harder the I first thought. Been looking for a couple months now.

If that were my frame think I’d find a deal on a repop wheel set and go from there. Those springers make for a very smooth cruise.

Sent using Tapatalk

If that were my frame think I’d find a deal on a repop wheel set and go from there. Those springers make for a very smooth cruise.

Sent using Tapatalk

Did they make repop skiptooth wheel sets ? If so that'd be awesome !

Did they make repop skiptooth wheel sets ? If so that'd be awesome !

You can get an adapter skiptooth cog that fits Shimano, Sturmey Archer and KT hubs from Ichi Bikes or on EBay. I’ve used several of them, work well. The motobike it did last build off has one.

Wow! I’ve never seen that particular CWC style frame before!

Last edited:
Look at these CWC parts :
View attachment 120873

Thanks but I need the curved struts on the fenders & rack. And the front fender has to have a detent for the springer to work properly. Blade fork front fender won't work. Thanks for reaching out :happy:

Szathmarig is parting out his CWC Whizzer at the CABE.
I really want those curved struts and the fork, but i am not sure he sends them to Europe, and i am also unsure if delivery price would be acceptable.
I think some parts like fenders and rear rack may fit your build?

Ahhh thanks for keeping you eyes peeled but that's post war 1950s. I'm actually talking with Szath right now about pre-war parts. He has tucked away.

Ahhh thanks for keeping you eyes peeled but that's post war 1950s. I'm actually talking with Szath right now about pre-war parts. He has tucked away.
Yea, i am aware of this 10 year difference. I thought some of those parts did not change through the years, but there is still a lot i need to learn about this bikes :)
Good luck with the build!

Yea, i am aware of this 10 year difference. I thought some of those parts did not change through the years, but there is still a lot i need to learn about this bikes :)
Good luck with the build!

It's actually kinda comical how much differences there are between CWC parts (Prewar vs. Postwar) even when they look similar at first. Thats one of the main reasons I've had a hard time looking for the right parts. Massive pain in my butt if I'm honest :21::headbang:

IMG_20200526_183825559_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200526_183852983_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200526_183902971_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200526_183842771_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200526_181053885~2.jpg

Light mock-up with the parts that just showed up.

Latest posts

Back