RATLINER

Nov 30, 2006
sacramento, ca
collegecyclery.biz
So to start this is a bike I've wanted to do since obc earlier this year. A friend named Calob makes these tail draggers that are a hoot to ride. I was heavily influenced by him and other European builders who are using more curves in their designs. Yes it's low very low sitting a tick over 1/2 an inch off the ground in the rear and has no need for a kickstand. Tall grass hold her up just dandy. Is it rideable? Heck yes I love this bike it has been on one group ride and will be out at second sat this coming Saturday. The primary goal was I have a bucket of bends from handlebars that wellllll didn't make it. So the entire frame other than the rear is recycled. The head tube is off a 50's girls schwinn and the lower tube coming off the bottom bracket is a part from another schwinn. I'm honored to be apart of this site so I humbly put forth my entry RATLINER. Here is the build thread so you may follow along if you missed it.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=106484&share_fid=77973&share_type=t

RATLINER ( tail lights, more sprockets, titanium and she is done)

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
I like the shot with the big shadow in the foreground, great colors and effects!

Awesome scratch build. The curved tubing gives a real artistic look to it. :thumbsup:

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
Love the 3rd shot with the flowers and sunset.
So you have already won a comp with this one,can't wait to see the results here....
Bend and stretch.

Jan 15, 2016
Still trying to pick my jaw up from off the ground! An entire college course in design right there. I'd ride the wheels off that with a smile a mile wide.