Ratrodz BOoby prizes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodz

RatRodBikes Sponsor
Reaction score

So figured I'd toss some prizes into the pool! This is my first attempt at this so be kind!! Although everyone did a knock out job, there were some things that really stuck out to me!!! I reviewed pic and builds and more pics and phoned a friend to really narrow it down... in the end 4 categories were created and then sifted through again. So... here we go, and in no special order!!
These are Ratrodz best of classes: Geegaw, original, scratch built and coolest caps!

"Geegaw" goes to: SYNRGY built by @bikedudeomaha

Loved the gears and trailer! ! !

"Original" goes to: 1936 built by @American Vintage Bicycle Supply

Well done! ! !

"Built from scratch" goes to HAUL-IN built by @OneHorsePower

Only cycle truck bike and built from the ground up ta boot! Well played!!

"Coolest wheels " goes to Krustimized Kruiser built by @MONARKofSoCal

Well done with the creative made caps! Envious! ! Well done!!!

I will be putting the finishing touches on the plaques this weekend! Guys pm me your addresses please!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody in the build off and @Rat Rod for hosting such a cool event! Thanks guys and gals!!

Great prizes and selections bud!
Congrats to the winners!!!

Wow! This is so awesome. Thanks @ratrodz

So figured I'd toss some prizes into the pool! This is my first attempt at this so be kind!! Although everyone did a knock out job, there were some things that really stuck out to me!!! I reviewed pic and builds and more pics and phoned a friend to really narrow it down... in the end 4 categories were created and then sifted through again. So... here we go, and in no special order!!
These are Ratrodz best of classes: Geegaw, original, scratch built and coolest caps!

Well done! ! !

I will be putting the finishing touches on the plaques this weekend! Guys pm me your addresses please!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody in the build off and @Rat Rod for hosting such a cool event! Thanks guys and gals!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done! ! !

I'll be shipping these out this weekend!

Latest posts

Back