"RATS-ALT"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "RATS-ALT" (FINISHED)

Words fail me... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Perfection on wheels!!! Congrats KOTA, you´re top on my list.

That bike is ROCKIN!!!!!!
It looks super all together.
I like the TT bars. It would be awesome to see this pull up for time trials at the Tour De Rat. :p :lol:

This is one SWEET bike 8) Your bikes are always so COOL :mrgreen: I hope to someday have the great talent of custom bike building as you :wink: Again, looks great Larry :D

That's the definition of wicked, I would love to be able to shoot pics of her! Id say grab a beer, but as of now I am going cold turkey, so have a pop! :mrgreen:

I'm "HONORED" that you guys like it!..My intetion was to build a RAT as cheap as possible. In my very first post of this thread I said it would be a Collision of a few bikes, plus parts in the "pile". Since I started this build my total cost is $18.98.....Not bad for a couple-o- months of FUN! :lol: Finished pics will have every angle of this bully ...Thanks for the compliments!

KOTA said:
Since I started this build my total cost is $18.98

I'll give ya $20.00 for it :lol: Really cool bike 8)

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
KOTA said:

You KNOW I would sell it to you for $20.....BUT, this one is for my grandson. It's going to get covered and stored for him until he's around 12 yrs. old...He's "learning" how to ride with slightly bent forks now. :lol:
001-54.jpg

Smoopy's said:
a really well all together rat bike..nice job Kota..we would love to see a close up on that seat tube..I think I see some killer stickerage on there... :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ..It's coming!

He's one lucky kid! :wink: I hope he can ride a bike with negative trail better than me (if you call my roll a ride :wink: ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KOTA said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
KOTA said:

You KNOW I would sell it to you for $20.....BUT, this one is for my grandson. It's going to get covered and stored for him until he's around 12 yrs. old...He's "learning" how to ride with slightly bent forks now. :lol:
001-54.jpg

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
He's one lucky kid! :wink: I hope he can ride a bike with negative trail better than me (if you call my roll a ride :wink: ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

I remember that day...You were a little nervous. After half an hour, it would've felt natural. :lol: Heck I'm pushing 60 and I don't have a problem with em.

kota, you stuck to your vision and it came out fantastic! 8) the bike is all attitude, and thats a good thing. some of us keep it "old school", cause thats just the way we like em! :D congratulations.

it came out amazing love the stance in fact it was your past builds with similar setups that inspired me to do the in the weeds front end on my bike this year. the paint is killer everything is this bike is gonna be up there.

Re: "RATS-ALT" (NEED OPINIONS)

I CAN'T HELP IT!!.........I TRIED!!!....OPINIONS? (getting dark, bad pic.)
028-1.jpg

003-23.jpg

Latest posts

Back