RAW DEAL

Apr 14, 2015
Love the color , the stile & the over functionality of this bike . Kick butt bike RRB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rat Rod
Aug 25, 2017
Hello Fearless Leader Big Daddy King Rat Rod, thanks so much for putting this whole thing together, this Build Off was more fun than I imagined. I got to talk to good people all over the world, can't wait to do this again. By the way you have a great asset in Kingfish254, he welcomes everyone, always says something positive, and was very helpful to me, he always had time for my questions. You should give him a title, like Ambassador of RRB. Thanks again, I'll be back

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Head Honcho
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
www.ratrodbikes.com
Hello Fearless Leader Big Daddy King Rat Rod, thanks so much for putting this whole thing together, this Build Off was more fun than I imagined. I got to talk to good people all over the world, can't wait to do this again. By the way you have a great asset in Kingfish254, he welcomes everyone, always says something positive, and was very helpful to me, he always had time for my questions. You should give him a title, like Ambassador of RRB. Thanks again, I'll be back
Thanks...yes...Brian is one helpful dude...just look at that post count! :wink1:

Reactions: The Renaissance Man