rELEVENt SETBACK.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dateline: July 1947

A rancher just outside Roswell, New Mexico stumbles upon something metallic in the field he was working.
Unable to stop working, he picked up pieces this debris and finished his day of work. Two days later he took the pieces he had into town and gave them to the sheriff, the sheriff called a friend in the Army.

Next thing you know, Roswell is over run by military personnel. That rancher accidentally stumbled onto a U.F.O. crash site.
Well, you know the government. The U.F.O. and it's inhabitants were whisked away, eventually sent to Wright air field in Dayton Ohio.

But first this happened to them.
5fc1d5dd472f5a66fb1bef2c5bdc5b22.jpg

254c80e2cc169e4c8e40c3d0365e411f.jpg

718ebe502cc293a3d8b8160b9e2ff515.jpg

Obviously, this angered their people. They wanted vengeance on the creatures that performed these atrocities on their kind.

Fast forward nearly 70 years.

Aliens from another planet arrive on earth.
b26f64223b025169339de99265bafd3a.jpg

Armed with several Uronium P38 detonators, they set out to destroy earth.

But the aliens would discover something on this planet they had never seen before, and they liked it.

Alas, a RatRod bike saved the earth.
2e53b5090e7c8524f2c4fa9e9c3d1cc1.jpg

dcf6058a606239e1b4760ed6735b7342.jpg

Bless your soul if you actually read all of that.

Anyway, had a good time in Roswell. Hope you all enjoyed my story.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

excellent! Love it man. I am 100% Certain there is more to this universe than us...very good story :D

They are still among us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm sure the aliens would love your 2 wheeled time machine... Because it looks out of this world . Love the photos [emoji95]

Yea, it's been a plan for about a year. Then we decided a few months ago to get married, so now it's a honeymoon/figure out where we want to retire.

Its been a fun trip so far, met some cool people; seen some amazing sights. And still more to go.
And our house sitters text every night to let us know how their day went. Irritating yes, but between them and the neighbors I know all is good.

Stop at Carlsbad caverns if ya can [emoji1303]

6AM 39°, but this is my view.
f14a8d29b14848f953f791abe6956c9f.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
Looks like you're pretty far out in the rough brother, put that chipping wedge away and grab that 5 iron.

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

Bike looks great man and glad your enjoying what looks to be a awesome vacation! I hope you and your lady find the spot ya both always dreamed of! Next time ya go on a trip like that you should pack me up with ya!

Latest posts

Back