roadmaster skyrider deluxe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just got this bike and i plan on restoring the bike its all their but the plastic light cover has a crack on the top and their is a chunk missing where the bolt goes in i have no idea how to repair this can any one help out can i use fiberglass on plastic ? bondo? im also looking for a seat, if any one can help it would be appreciated
IMG_20110116_212422.jpg

IMG_20110116_212440.jpg

IMG_20110116_212458.jpg

great project bike. i have a 60' roadmaster (prob a skyrider) and i just love how well these bikes ride. yours looks like a mid 60's, but with the o.e. chainring and tank setup that mine is missing. now i know what those hole in my frame go to aroung the headtube.

i fixed my headlight using bondo. it came out OK at least theirs not a chunk of plastic missing and a big crack on top .the chrome paint sucks but i can live with it. i cant get my head light to work i used a continuity tester and it should work but it doesn't I'm going to try and rebuild it but if that doesn't work i will try to rig some kind of macgruber contraption. i got the bike rolling tonight and when i made my first turn the side wall blew out and one of the spokes blew out due to rust ,so their goes the original tires and i need to lace up new rims I'm thinking i might rat this one out.
IMG_20110119_230234.jpg

Have you sold that repaired headlamp? I have a sky rider deluxe as well. Sadly the headlamp is completely missing on mine.

Bil

Latest posts

Back