rode a few out of my stash today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not been able to ride well for the last two years due to a car wreck with severe hip injuries but can now ride again for short rides, and am working up to longer times and distances. Today, I got a few of my bikes out of the garage and rode each a little.
20191106_145210.jpg
20191106_145615.jpg 20191106_145702.jpg
The bikes are a Realm, the only one I've ever seen, and never knew they existed until it popped up on the local Craigslist about 3 years ago. The seller had moved to NC from California and brought it with him. A Genesis 32 which will get the rear sprocket swapped to make it easier to ride, soon. My Dyno Glide Deluxe. A Green Line bike with 72 spoke wheels and all-white tires. A Genesis Onyx that I swapped the original 18 tooth rear sprocket for a 21 tooth and made it much more fun to ride. And my Mongoose XR-250 Mountain Bike. I will spend the next couple of days cleaning them.

Is that car yours? :rockout:
Yes that is our '28 Ford Model A Sport Coupe in the background. It is restored back to original condition and runs great. Model A Sport Coupes look like Cabriolets but the soft tops do not fold down. It does have a rumble seat and the back of the top, including the rear window glass, folds up against the inside of the top so the driver and passenger can talk to the passenger(s) in the rumble seat.
We also have a '21 Model T Touring car. I have mounted my reproduction Penny Farthing bike on the driver's side running board of the T and driven it to a couple of shows and cruise-ins.
20180502_163023 (1).jpg

Yes that is our '28 Ford Model A Sport Coupe in the background. It is restored back to original condition and runs great. Model A Sport Coupes look like Cabriolets but the soft tops do not fold down. It does have a rumble seat and the back of the top, including the rear window glass, folds up against the inside of the top so the driver and passenger can talk to the passenger(s) in the rumble seat.
We also have a '21 Model T Touring car. I have mounted my reproduction Penny Farthing bike on the driver's side running board of the T and driven it to a couple of shows and cruise-ins.View attachment 108703
DSC02969.JPG

Latest posts

Back