Rookie Sub-Comp?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't finish mine the way I wanted to by the deadline (for some reason I thought it was Aug 31st... rookie mistake huh. :) ) I'll post some pics to my thread sometime today just so folks can see what I got done.

kim_dude said:
So who do we give the honor of picking the best rookie bike to? Im thinking Kingfish might be a good choice.
If you go by the voting, Lucky #7 built by 1boomtruck got the most at 83 and placed 3rd in the AG division.

The Renaissance Man said:
kim_dude said:
So who do we give the honor of picking the best rookie bike to? Im thinking Kingfish might be a good choice.
If you go by the voting, Lucky #7 built by 1boomtruck got the most at 83 and placed 3rd in the AG division.
That's probably the best way to do it. Congrats boomtruck!!!

kim_dude said:
The Renaissance Man said:
kim_dude said:
That's probably the best way to do it. Contests boomtruck!!!

Wait! I forgot that LuketheJoker is also a rookie! :oops: (It doesn't seem like it.) :oops: He collected more votes than anyone!

Great job Luke

Latest posts

Back