ross duster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this beauty yesterday from the basement of my local bike shop. she was residing next to a few other good examples of genuine muscle,  but this was the only one that followed me home.

After I promptly paid the owner kenn,  aired up the tires, , and went outside.
2013-06-05123737.jpg

After that I rode down to hardee's and had a scoop of icecream. (Yum)  

When I got home,  I did a thorough cleanup and regrease,  changed the rear tire to a slick
2013-06-05222346.jpg

and here it sits
2013-06-05221951.jpg

I nicknamed it the dusty duster
2013-06-05222258.jpg

Has a cool sticker on the fender
2013-06-05222009.jpg

And I allready have plans for it.

Ccd

Killer score. :)

Wish the local shops around here would let you near the inner dungeons.... one got flooded 2 years back and thousands of NOS pcs went into the dumpsters.
Another I frequent has who knows what in the basement, I've dropped in for muscle bike fenders and he runs downstairs and comes back with a 'like this ?', same with a set of drop center rims, NOS.
would kill to see what's hiding down there.

Love the bike, makes me want to get my Apollo Racer ready to ride.

Thanks everyone, I didn't quite realize how uncommon it was for folks to be able to go into the basements of their bike shops! Kenn says that I know more about what's in the basement of easyriders, than he does! that probably sums up how often I visit lol. The duster got a good bath today, better than the late-for-dinner rush job it got yesterday. And it shines like a new penny!

charliechaindrive said:
The duster got a good bath today, better than the late-for-dinner rush job it got yesterday. And it shines like a new penny!

Photos or it didn't happen

:D

Do you still have this bike? I just picked up a raggedy one and would love to see what the head badge looks like. The one on mine is so faded and beat up but I can make out the CC. A pic of yours would be AWESOME.

thanks Carl.

Latest posts

Back