**RRB 2012 AUCTION BIKE-**UNITY**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peatbog said:
Do you think peanut man there really needs that monocle, or is it just for style? I mean really? Peanuts don't even have eyes; potatoes have eyes. Sheeesh. I am not so sure about the cane either; I mean, his legs look fine there. Maybe he uses it for picking up garbage or something. Who knows, peanut men never have made any sense. But the hat, well, maybe, since he is a peanut as he might get a puddle up there on top his head in those peanut "dents" when it rains. No one wants a puddle on top their head. That would be bad because if you bent over the water would run down your face and onto your sandwich, assuming you are eating a sandwich at the time, so a hat is okay I suppose. Still wonder about the monocle and the cane however. I mean, c'mon, he is bound to be shelled and eaten pretty soon anyway, so what is the point of all the decoration? Peanut men are just vain, uppity little fellows I tell you.

That's HILARIOUS!! :mrgreen: :lol:

Just pooped myself a little......(rollin on the shop floor)

Hey,anybody here know anything about weirdos who play with old bicycles?

Suddenly,i don't feel so alone..............!!!!

Latest posts

Back